Frito-Lay Employee Reviews

Employees
LABOURER (Former Employee) –  Taber, AB29 September 2015
I always had fun working with fellow employees while keeping a safe and maintained work station. I found it was always an easy and fun job
Dynamique
Marchandiseur (Former Employee) –  laurentide (déplacement)16 September 2015
Se déplacer de magasin en magasin pour placer le produits fritolay's dans les supermarchés. Développe l'autonomie et la rapidité d'éxécution.
Pros
Exemple : Repas gratuits
Cons
Exemple : Pas d'avantages en nature
Solid company
Warehouse Resources (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge AB6 August 2015
FLC is a solid company. Good staff, excellent processes. Very engaged hourly employees. We ran the 125,000sqf warehouse 224/7 with four teams. Improved labour productivity 20%
Fast paced enviroment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2015
Typical day is 10 hours
Hardest part of the job is the work life balance because of the early mornings and long days.
Most enjoyable part of the job is the face to face customer interaction.
Pros
Fair pay
fun
seasoner/ packer (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB11 May 2015
put seasoning on chips, did quality checks, clean machines changed over flavours of machines ,packed finished product into boxes
Pros
cheap price on chips
Cons
alot of overtime
Peers dedicated, helpful and hard working
HR ASSISTANT ADMINISTOR DUTIES (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, Alberta28 April 2015
The staff I worked with was great however the management was in constant flux. The vision and goals of those individuals therefore were different which made it seem hard/impossible to hit that ever moving target. The job itself was interesting and challenging which I thoroughly enjoyed. Lots to learn as we had to adapt to changes and expectations.
Cons
Constant Multiple Changes in Management and Programs
Pay isn't bad
ACE Technician/Packaging Technician (Former Employee) –  Taber, AB15 April 2015
The job itself is draining but the pay was alright. Depending on what you do in the plant then your job could be very simple to extremely physical.
Great place to work for. In sales the flucuation of pay and route engenieering is stressfull at time.
Retail Sales Representative, Route Training Expert (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 February 2015
You can expect to work a 8-10 hour day. Not a stressfull job but very demanding on key weekends. Co workers are great and management work hard at getting the most success out of their employees. Hardest part of the job is working weekends.
Pros
Your own work shedule
Cons
Long hours at time. Compensation for overtime.
productive workplace good experience
Followed supervisor orders efficiently (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB2 February 2015
pack chips and i cleaned machines, co-works were good to work with, i learned sanitation , working with different machines
Good job but work/life balance suffered
Route Sales Representative/New Grad DSL Delegate (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL29 January 2015
Working for an international company like Frito Lay/PepsiCo had its benefits but days were often 12-14 hours long. My "weekend" was Wednesday & Thursday most weeks.
environnement stimulant
Représentant des ventes (Former Employee) –  Laval20 October 2014
vente et mise en place des grignotines. travail physique. se doit de commencer sa journée très tôt.
Pros
horaire
Cons
salaire
productive and positive team environment
Packaging technician & Trim Inspection (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, ON10 September 2014
Frito-Lay had an effective and resourceful student summer workplace experience. Frito-Lay provides further security and stability for fulltime employees. Frito-Lay provided a positive team environment where employees would work together and help others with tasks and to be productive. I gained many new skills including leadership skills in my experience at Frito-Lay/Pepsico, Canada.
Ok work place
Part-time Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bishop Falls NL11 August 2014
Driving to different business's delivering product (chips). Filling racks trying to make a certain quota each week with sales.
Pros
Decent pay at times and meet new people.
Cons
Sometimes to had angry customers to deal with, could have long days.
Working for Frito Lays was a great working experience.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL8 July 2014
A typical day with Frito Lays working as a merchandiser is the same at every store I visit. I merchandise and rotate the product and at times I help assemble and fill displays. I got along well with my boss who was fair and helpful with explaining my duties. Even though I worked by myself I did at times worked with co-workers. They are a great bunch to work with. Very helpful and patient with me. They only had to explain my duties once and then I finished the job from there. The only hard part of the job was there was a lot of twisting and turning while working which was hard on my back and shoulders. Lots of bending and kneeling also. I liked the job because I enjoyed the one on one with customers and employees of the stores I merchandised.
Pros
Working by myself and the satisfaction of finishing the job.
Cons
At times there wasn't enough hours in a work week.
Fun company to work for
District Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB3 July 2014
Great TEAM and fun products. Selling salty snacks was enjoyable.

Recommend anyone starting out in retail food to join and learn. excellent training program designed for this industry.
travaille stimulant
empacqueteuse (Former Employee) –  lauzon2 July 2014
j`emballais les sacs de chips dans les boîtes....m assurais a ce que les sacs est des codes...et conforme aux exigences de la compagnie...parfois je faissais le nettoyage des machines.
Pros
beaucoup avantages sociaux
Cons
horaire variable
Ok
Route Sales Rep (RSR) (Former Employee) –  peterborough24 June 2014
Jobs Ok. Pay not so great, commission so very unpredictable. Travel at own cost (cost of gasoline).
product , fun place to work
Credit/Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  cambridge ontario5 March 2014
wonderful environment to work in, excellent management and staff.
Pros
environment
Nothing Very News Worthy
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB8 February 2014
It was a very good place to work at the beginning, management/co-workers everyone were really friendly, It was a joy to go to work,, Then it all changed with every new warehouse superviser came a new set of standards and rules , that became over bareing
Pros
Very Good benifits, Exalant wage, very good clothing allowence
Cons
Too many bosses, atmosphere changed dramatically, Hated going to work
Large Account Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Peterborough, ON28 January 2014
Good job, good hours, great co-workers, meet new people everyday
Pros
flexibility
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frito-Lay. Our community is ready to answer.