Starting date : As soon as possible
Hourly/yearly wage : To be discussed
Relocation/travel requirements Non
To maintain our Montreal’s office growth, we are now looking for an Administrative Accounting Assistant
- Invoice orders in Montreal.
- Input technicians hours in each order from the show sheets after each event.
- Accounts receivable for Montreal.
- Verify freelancer and supplier invoices and match with purchase orders.
- Create advance payment invoices for upcoming events.
- Process credit card payments and send receipts to the customers via email.
- Deposit cheques and process payments.
- Create Per Diem requests and distribute money to employees for travel.
- Employee expense accounts.
- Liaison with our landlord’s office and Frischkorn head office.
- Responsible for communication with the building concierge.
- Correspond with suppliers with regards to office and building supplies.
- Administer distribution of keys for accessing the building.
- Administer Montreal cellular phone service.
- Responsible for inventory and distribution of company clothing and marketing material.
- Administrative support to General Manager with regards to confidential documents, ex. hiring of new employees and Human Resources issues.
- Contact between Montreal office and head office for payroll and employee benefits.
- Liaison for head office accounting department for problem solving or administrative support for the filing of documents or payments within the province of Quebec.
- Book airline and hotel accommodations for employees traveling and verify the invoicing of these expenses.
- Receptionist relief as needed.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, which is commensurate based on skills and experience.
Please submit a resume and covering letter.
We thank all those who apply, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Essential - Fluently bilingual (French/English).
Essential - Thorough understanding of accounting principles
Essential - Flexible, detail oriented, strong organization
Important - 2+ years working in a similar role.
Important - Strong interpersonal skills and team player.