Freudenberg-NOK

Freudenberg-NOK Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Managment likes you on your knees
Pree Operator (Former Employee), MorristownDecember 9, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: management drama filled drama driven people direspctfull managment team
I was fired for....oh wait, not sure. I made SEVERAL harassment claims and nothing was done. The HR manager got her job from spending more time under the desk, then actually doing her job. She's rude and disrespectful. They let men in supervisor team lead rolls sexually harrase women. They have their favorites, 20 minute lunch, no breaks, decent pay, – more... and if the people in the front office actually knew what was going on on the production floor, I'm sure they still wouldn't care. Place is a drama filled joke. Find something else. – less
Good Environment
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee), Morristown, INOctober 20, 2014
Good place to work. Great group of people to work for and with.
Operator (Former Employee), Cleveland, GAOctober 7, 2014
Pros: insurance, bough vacation, paid holidays
Cons: there almost every day, stressful, no life
Started with filling out proper paperwork. Molding presses. Fill out paperwork every hour and lot out every four hours. Fill out end of shift paperwork and clean up my area.
nice employees , fair compensation, alot of overtime
Injection molding set up, processor, operator (Current Employee), Troy, OHSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: good work enviorment, clean and safe
Cons: only one 20 minute break for 8 hours
mostly good employee, some management positions filled by people with no expeirience in related feilds hurting production and employee relations
Great People, poor future insight or growth
Quality Manager (Current Employee), Shelbyville, INSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: freedom to work and come and go as needed.
Cons: lots of traval
This job is great on a daily basis and the employee's are dedicated. The future vision of the company is none existent and direction is poor. I travel 65% of the time. Asked to make questionable decisions for quality that makes me very uncomfortable in today's automotive world.
Fast paced manufacturing enviornment
Material Coordinator/Group Leader (Former Employee), Bristol NHAugust 30, 2014
I held several positions as required including machine operator, material coordinator, group leader, titrator, and tumble spray operator.
I do not wish to speak about my issues with the company on here.
Maintenance Apprentice (Current Employee), Hopkinsville, KYAugust 27, 2014
any questions that need to be answered about my views of the company i will answer personally.
Laid back and friendly.
Springer (Former Employee), Troy, OHJune 30, 2014
A typical day was inspecting parts and getting them ready to ship. I learned what to look for in urethane parts. Management wasn't to bad. Most of my co-workers were fine. The hardest part was knowing some of the quality.
good factory work
machine operator (Former Employee), Bristol, NHJune 19, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Fun place to work. Clean work environment. Not much to say about factory work, either you like it or you don't.
New division, new challenge, great team
Sales and Marketing Manager (Former Employee), Miln OhioJune 10, 2014
• Created standard operating procedures while working closely with Oil/Gas Managing Director to coordinate operations within all three Freudenberg divisions: Imperial rubber- Nisku (Canada), Eagle Burgmann - Eurasburg (Germany), Simrit – Weinheim (Germany).
• Generated 77% of previous year’s sales in a 6-month period as lead of a great team of 15.
 – more... Presented Freudenberg Process Seals portfolios to key customers and executives such as: Saudi Aramco, Sabic, Halliburton, Schlumberger, QAPCO and Halul Offshore Services Company.
• Vigilant in identifying possible ethical infractions in the sales process. – less
great place
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Cleveland, GAMarch 18, 2014
wonderful people, easy work, great bosses. cant say anything negative
Unorganized workplace environment, little to no communication
Quality Auditor (Former Employee), Cleveland, GAJanuary 17, 2014
Overall I was glad to have a job however, this was a frustrating place to work because of lack of communication between upper management & employees. Job requirements were vague & the few that weren't were not adhered to consistently.
awful managment. monkeys could do as good
team leader (Former Employee), troy ohioJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: no advancment
Management is poor. People are in positions they have no business having. We have Unit managers who couldn't set up machines is they had a gun to their head. How can u lead if you can't do the job yourself?? Managnent that can't preform so they are moved to a new title they aren't qualified for. Plant manager lacks a "humanistic" quality. Once said – more... "im not here for the money, I don't need the money". Nice to have someone whos financial future doesn't rely on this place making all the decisions. Only one person left up front that deserves respect. – less
Alright place to work
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Necedah, WIDecember 13, 2013
Alright place to work, small town.
Second shift
going to 4 10 hour shifts to 5 8 hour shift
often mandatory overtime
Offers many benefits, but insurance is not a good plan
Press Operator (Current Employee), Morristown, INDecember 8, 2013
Pros: pay
Cons: no breaks, 20 minute lunch, 2nd & 3rd shift
Good pay and benefits. Insurance is not a good plan. Only a 20 minute paid lunch, with no breaks and no smoking on property. Decent place to work...has it's pros and cons like everywhere. Management could work to be better.
Production
Production Associate (Former Employee), Cleveland, GADecember 4, 2013
Pros: employees were nice
Cons: long hours, very hot
Working here is ok, if its your first job or wanting to get into the manufacturing industry. I was working night shift, 7pm-7am, and rarely had 2 days off in a row. I usually only got a night off per week. The job was extremely hot all year round, about 80-95F at all times. My boss was hardly ever present and if anyone had downtime, he would get very – more... angry, although he rarely did anything to help. The people were ok, over worked and underpaid. I liked the job because it taught me about injection/compression molding, and I learned to excel on every machine I was assigned to. Job morale wasn't that great, but I tried my best to be a happy employee every day. The most enjoyable part of this job was probably the people I worked with. They were very helpful, and treated me like family, even though I was much younger than most of them. – less
Good place to work and clean place
Team Leader (Current Employee), Troy, OHDecember 1, 2013
Good company and day to day operation is good. People are willing to help out if you need the help. The management is there for you if you have any question concerning your job and what you need to move up or improve in.
Focuses on results
Financial (Current Employee), Manchester, NHNovember 6, 2013
Pros: stable company, opportunities for advancement, global exposure.
Cons: high cost of health insurance, no perks, little employee appreciation.
There is a lot to be learned at the company, we operate at a global level. The company puts emphasis on lean operation. Often feels short on manpower, the use of technology allows us to keep up with the work load. There aren't many perks, and days feel very busy. The employees are very friendly and truly help each other.
I would rather not comment thank you
Tool and Die Maker (Former Employee), Troy, OHOctober 25, 2013
Pros: co workers
Cons: training
Go in work in silence with little or no breaks receive a new job then not get proper training because person taking my position could not do my job so I could not get trained for the tool and die job so they took job away and but me back on floor trimming parts and just wasting my talent I asked several times what am I going to be doing I went from – more... a CNC machinist to a part trimmer sweeping floors not that I am to good to do these jobs I am not but for 8 to 10 hours a day I am trained to do such more it was just a simple waste. I need a job that will challenge my knowledge please. – less
Open atmosphere & freedom to choose way of working
Assistant Manager-HR, IT, HSE & Administration (Former Employee), Pune, MH (India)May 18, 2013
Pros: freedom of work, availability of all tech-devices, friendly co-workers
Cons: long distance of workplace from the city.
Typically I used to look after all sub-functions of HR. Having seen my interest in Information & Technology also in Helath & safety, other to functions of IT and HSE have been handed over to me. I was really lucky to have very friendly boss who was managing director of the company. We all employees were given complete freedom to decide the way of our – more... working & decide our own priority.
I was given a project of clearing the OHSAS 18001 certification audited by German corporate function. The history was, our unit failed twice consicatively, in the same prior to my joining. So, it was a big challenge for me. Using my organizational develeopment skills and involving all the employees, we got the sucess in that and the good news is in next two consecative audits our score was always increasing. – less

Freudenberg-NOK Photos