Are you looking for an opportunity to exercise your website marketing talents at a place where learning, delivering results, and having fun are key parts of your everyday job? Do you want to help us change the way small business owners handle their accounting so they can focus on what the do best instead? This role at FreshBooks is to make the experience people have with the FreshBooks.com website absolutely amazing. You'll be supported by a talented group of Product people, web wizards, and Marketing mavens to redefine and continually optimize the business performance of our website.
We are hiring a new member of our Product team to lead projects related to improving our main FreshBooks.com website and associated properties such as our Blog and Landing Pages.
In this role, you will:
- Support our Marketing, Sales, Support, and HR teams by leading and coordinating the delivery projects related to our website that drive business results
- Turn browsers into believers!
- Oversee the creation of new landing pages, and banners in support of well-funded advertising campaigns
- Help us devise, select, and implement new split tests
- Be responsible for shipping projects on-time and on-budget
- Work as peers with Web Designers and Marketers to develop a long-term plan for improving our external website properties
- Run web development projects end-to-end, collaborating across the company
- Write the copy on all of our web pages
- Use modern data and analytics tools to inspire and inform decision making
- Contribute-to and enforce brand guidelines internally so our website consistently reflects our visual brand and tone.
An ideally suited candidate would have:
- 1-5 years managing a website for a major consumer or small business brand
- A portfolio of projects focused on converting visitors to take specific actions (rather than just browsing) such as signing up for a service or making a purchase
- Experience with Conversion Rate Optimization, and you have read everything Eisenberg has ever written
- Experience with split testing (A/B testing), and using data to make decisions
- A passion and mastery of persuasive online copywriting
Note: This is not a Web Designer position, but rather a project leader position responsible for project delivery. If you are doing this today you might be called a Project Manager, Producer, Marketing Manager... we're not fussy on your current title as long as you are responsible for driving business results through website-related projects.
To apply, please send your resume and include a link to the site you most recently worked on, along with one, or more, conversion optimization tips that you think FreshBooks should apply on its homepage to increase our visit-to-trial ratio.