Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Reasonable Work Environment
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee), Vaudreuil-Dorion, QCMarch 17, 2014
Pros: free health insurance and other good benefits
Cons: lack of coordination.
Communication within the company is bad. Too many people doing their own job without telling others, that needed to know, what was going on.

Co-workers were good for the most part.
A good experience not to forget!
Pharmaceutical Intership (Current Employee), Bad Homburg vor der Höhe, HESeptember 10, 2013
Pros: lunch times, 5 minute coffee after lunch
It was my first employment in a company. I found a big opportunity to work in the place where I wanted to be! So, I told to myself that I have to enjoy every moment of my short experience.
Normally, I start early in the morning. I talk to my boss about the projects that are going to be carried out in the week. Afterwards, I organize the week and arrange – more... the material that I need for. I work at the lab. At 12h45 my colleagues and I go to take lunch and then we spend some minutes to take a coffee and I come back to the lab. At 16h30 I come back to job and I write the results obtained. At the end of the week the idea is to show what I have achieved and to discuss about the nexts steps to do.

I like the idea of being in an international group. My friends here are from all around the world. Some from Bangladesh, Indonisia, Ethiopia, Spain, Germany, France, Iran and Colombia composed the multicultural group. Discussion about the differences of habits come the main discussion at lunch and a little "travel" in a few minutes can be made.
In the professional field, I have learnt about how the results have to be explained. A final presentation of 20 minutes have taught me how to summarize my 6month-experience, and how to make it clear for people who are not involved in my project.
Interpersonal relationships have been important to know how to manage them. Nothing that a thanks can not afford! – less
Very good company to work for.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Richmond Hill, ONMarch 5, 2013
Pros: lots of free lunches
Good values and culture. Lots of activities involving employees. Everyone is treated as equal.
Interactive enviroment, classroom and clinical setting.
Education Coordinator (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMJuly 24, 2014
Training oversight of hemodialysis technicians. Delivery of didactic content as hands on training. No direct reports, work with managers to keep trained staff up to date with current best practice and educate on company's policies and procedures.
its was a great company
Dialysis Tech (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 23, 2014
it was a good company.the patients were very sweet and down to earth. I loved my coworkers
Productive and energetic place to work
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee), PAJuly 23, 2014
at work at 5:30am. Start machine set ups, water treatment checks, receive patients, give treatment, walk patients out to lobby, call for rides. How to trouble shoot the machines. The management was fair. My co-workers were crazy fun and knew their job. Was the non- compliant patients. Having a great day and all patients going home safe and sound.
Great Place to work and be showcase for your skills
SR. Director Corp Building Ops & Real Estate (Current Employee), Waltham, MAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: providing safe and comfortable workplace for our employees
Cons: better benfit package
Team work is the focus of the day. Assisting and reaching out to other divisions to help them with my subject expert skills in real estate and facilities managment.
Productive and Team Work
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), philippinesJuly 21, 2014
Pros: health benefits
Cons: low salary
A typical day at work is we greet the patients every morning. We weigh them and ask to wash their hands before starting the treatment. Then after hooking them we usually had some little conversations with them.

I learned how to be responsible enough when dealing with patients and also with their relatives as well as co- workers. The hardest part of – more... my job is that you work hard, you do your job professionally and your dedicated at work but they pay you unfairly. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is having my co-workers and especially the patient that i am dealing with because somehow i can learn from them and they also learn from me as well. – less
I enjoyed taking care of patients and treating them like family.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Oxford, MSJuly 17, 2014
Pros: spending time with good people and learning about health
Cons: pay, management, and lack of teamwork
Assisting and taking care of patients with health issues, encouraging each patient to receive full treatment and educate them on the importance of their health and diet.
They give opportunities to people who deserve it.
GL Staff Accountant (Current Employee), Westchester, ILJuly 16, 2014
Pros: generous pto
Cons: constant changes and direction
A good place to work. People are nice. Constant adjusting to the volume of work assigned. Learning a lot in many aspects of growth
Great Co-Workers and easy work but management was horrible.
Warehouse Assistant (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJuly 16, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
I would arrive at 7:30 to begin my 8 o'clock shift and I would begin with checking all of the work from the previous day. I would next issue out work load accordingly then begin working.
Friendly and upgoing employers
PCT (Former Employee), McAllen, TXJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Very nice friendly place with different people and different culture and everyone would get along
Managing dialysis patients
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJuly 15, 2014
Pros: great working enviornment
Cons: healthcare exposure
Managing patients dialysis treatment. My dalily duties are to perform at the highet standards.
working with staff members who support each other
Dialysis Nurse (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2014
Working in an out-patient Hemodialysis Unit with patients' well-being is top priority makes the job easier because the staff members support each other which makes the job less stressful.
Productive workplace
Secretary (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 14, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: not very much room for growth
Really taught me to put others needs before mine and not to complain as there are people going through things worst than me
Use to Be a Family oriented Company, however with new management this is no longer the case.
CCHT (Current Employee), Philadelphia, MSJuly 9, 2014
Pros: 4 day work week
Cons: long hours, managers need to encourage staff
Loved the Staff, and could really trust the people with whom i worked with. However New Management has really changed the family atmosphere setting .
A Day At Work
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2014
Pros: working with patients
A Typical Day at work is busy, helping to make the patients fell comfortable. Taking b/p, labs, monitoring four patients at once for three to four hours.
No advancement for minorities.
Can't say (Current Employee), Tampa bayJuly 3, 2014
Pros: plenty nursing jobs because nurses don't stay.
Cons: favoritism, nepotism....no employee recognition
You look around, and there is not one black person above the lousy manager position. The clinical manager position is the highest expectation one can have as a minority. Jobs are not posted, they are offered in back deals to their buddies, and when the jobs are finally posted, it is because someone already got it. The posting was just a formality. Advancement – more... is not based on merit, but on who you know.....There are plenty positions for PCTs and RNs, but don't aspire to anything more than the abysmal manager position, no other way of advancing if you are not white. All upper management is Lilly white. And by the way, you will get paid less as a minority, if you don't stand for yourself. If you complain and express any concerns, you are than blacklisted. It is disheartening to see people you have trained, or with less experience get promoted instead of you. – less
High pressure, goal setting, billing group with incentives
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee), Ocala, FLJuly 3, 2014
Pros: employee package
Cons: deadlines and goals that are sometimes hard to achieve.
International renal company with a billing group of about 20 folks in Ocala that keeps evolving. Somewhat stressful at the end of month but otherwise great pay and benefits for this area.
A competitive growth market
Home Therapies Program Manager (Current Employee), Montgomery, AlabamaJuly 3, 2014
Fresenius is an excellent company to work for and one that I would seek out for if I were to need dialysis. However, there is a fragmented drill down of management from the corporate level and individual divisions and areas are run independently. As a result, it is difficult to successfully transfer to a new area internally, particularly under a management – more... team that is very politically and upwardly mobile minded and not focused as much on patient needs. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Fresenius Medical Care

Fresenius Medical Care North America (FMCNA) operates a network of more than 1,800 dialysis clinics located throughout the US. – Read more

Fresenius Medical Care Photos