FremantleMedia Employee Reviews

A very decent company to work for
Producer (Current Employee) –  London1 March 2017
Office life is good, but FremantleMedia don't offer as many benefits or as much security to their employees, particularly freelancers, as you would expect from a company that size.
A fun and enjoyable workplace for those who like to work in business
Apprentice Assistant Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 February 2017
While working at this company you will be exposed to a variety of people from many different walks of life. However, the work wasn't for me as I prefer being on my feet selling products to customers.

However, if you enjoy working in an office environment and feel as though you always have creative ideas which can reshape the business then you will succeed within this company.
Pros
Smoke breaks and leniancy on lunch
Cons
The lunch area is expensive
A productive, professional and friendly working environment
national account manager (Current Employee) –  London10 December 2015
One of the best parts of working for a company like Fremantlemedia is the sense of belonging to a great and wider team of likeminded people working towards a shared goal with incredible work ethic. It makes a typical day at the office fun and rewarding knowing you have a team of co-workers there to help, support and learn from each other especially when the hours are long and pressure it on to meet deadlines.
Pros
Flexiblity working from home
Cons
Opportunities to progress / promote
Productive and fun place to work
IT Service Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENG9 June 2015
Great people within my team, very informal, and the very best environment and industry I've ever worked in. I worked here on two separate occasions, and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The first time around in 2012 was better than the second time around in 2014, as organisational changes had taken place, resulting in more politics, more red tape and bureaucracy. The department was great at team-work, and very supportive. Above all, it was fun, and you need to have a good sense of humour. However, there are those within the business that think the sun shines out of their proverbial, and whose heads are so far up their behinds, that they could probably chew their food from both ends at the same time!
Overall, yes, given the opportunity, I would go back there and work for them a third time. Much better than anywhere else I've worked in my career.
Pros
Great informal and casual culture.
Cons
Organisational changes have created more red tape and bureaucracy.
Stale work atmosphere with slow movement and little tasks
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA5 July 2013
Few, monotone tasks were handed out and no help was needed if one asked.

Some co-workers were forthcoming, some preferred a demeaning treatment of the lower staff.

Pros
Clean office, snack bar
Cons
pay, work atmosphere
Fremantlemedia
Asistente de Casting (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIF30 October 2012
Atención al cliente y filtro previo al casting

Ambiente familiar, interesados en tu persona.
Pros
crecimiento profesional
Collaborative & Innovative work enviornment
Corporate Communications Coordinator (Intern) (Former Employee) –  London, United Kingdom7 May 2012
FremantleMedia is the leading international company in the media industry. My time with the corporate communications team was very beneficial, offering me opportunities to embark upon new experiences and work within a culture different than my own. The climate of the office was one in which we helped each other and thrived off of each other's inspiration and dedication to producing the best possible final product.