FremantleMedia Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Productive and fun place to work
IT Service Manager (Former Employee) –  London, ENGJune 9, 2015
Great people within my team, very informal, and the very best environment and industry I've ever worked in. I worked here on two separate occasions, and thoroughly enjoyed my time there. The first time around in 2012 was better than the second time around in 2014, as organisational changes had taken place, resulting in more politics, more red tape and bureaucracy. The department was great at team-work, and very supportive. Above all, it was fun, and you need to have a good sense of humour. However, there are those within the business that think the sun shines out of their proverbial, and whose heads are so far up their behinds, that they could probably chew their food from both ends at the same time!
Overall, yes, given the opportunity, I would go back there and work for them a third time. Much better than anywhere else I've worked in my career.
Pros
Great informal and casual culture.
Cons
Organisational changes have created more red tape and bureaucracy.
Stale work atmosphere with slow movement and little tasks
Intern (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 5, 2013
Few, monotone tasks were handed out and no help was needed if one asked.

Some co-workers were forthcoming, some preferred a demeaning treatment of the lower staff.
Pros
clean office, snack bar
Cons
pay, work atmosphere
Collaborative & Innovative work enviornment
Corporate Communications Coordinator (Intern) (Former Employee) –  London, United KingdomMay 7, 2012
FremantleMedia is the leading international company in the media industry. My time with the corporate communications team was very beneficial, offering me opportunities to embark upon new experiences and work within a culture different than my own. The climate of the office was one in which we helped each other and thrived off of each other's inspiration and dedication to producing the best possible final product.
Fremantlemedia
Asistente de Casting (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, DIFOctober 30, 2012
Atención al cliente y filtro previo al casting

Ambiente familiar, interesados en tu persona.
Pros
crecimiento profesional

4.2