Do you have a proven track record of successful sales experience? Do you have business intelligence and strong presentation skills? Are you focused, motivated and possess a passion to succeed within Canada's telecommunications industry?
If so, this could be the job for you.
We are a preferred dealer for Canada's leader in mobile communications, and we are seeking a dynamic Wireless Solutions Consultant to join a rapidly growing sales team to be responsible for a territory in Eastern Ontario.
- Proactively develop new accounts and build your client base within the Ottawa valley
- Manage customer relationships.
- Effectively present ideas and solutions, influence buying decisions and respond to customer challenges.
- Sales forecasting and strategic territory planning.
- Stay up-to-date on all wireless products, including: GPS Tracking and Fleet Management Systems, MS Exchange Services, In-Building Wireless Coverage Solutions etc.
- A minimum of 2 years business-to-business sales experience with a proven successful sales track record.
- Strong business acumen with excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to evolve with wireless technology, and learn new things constantly.
- Passion and motivation to exceed expectations and to grow as a Sales Professional within the telecommunications industry.
- The drive to work in an exciting and very competitive wireless industry that is changing the ways people work, live and play.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office applications, CRM Tools, Etc..)
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to work with one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada.
- Group medical and dental plans.
- Regular coaching/strategy conversations with your leads to brainstorm solutions and to support your sales efforts.
- Unlimited sales growth and potential.
- We promote personal growth and development - and always look to promote from within.
- Access to the most up-to-date wireless technology and a healthy mobile phone package.
- Laptop and access to other technology required for the job.
$45K ( base+car allowance) + commision
Indeed - 13 months ago