The core responsibility of the Inside Sales Representative is to serve on the front- line of the marketing and sales process to prospect and generate interest in Freedom Support Services (FSS). As well as to get the prospect to take a qualified next step in the form of either a live presentation or speak with FSS Marketing Coordinator / Director.
This position involves speaking with different healthcare organization managers; it also involves converting at least 3-4 qualified leads per month working 3 days per week (24 hours/week). 80-90% of the conversations will be outbound driven, with some elements of inbound call handling. FSS will provide the dialer, the leads, the training and tools to reach these numbers. The Inside Sales representative will provide the knowledge, skills, attitude and work ethic to hit the monthly quota. The position is based in our Toronto office (Keele and Sheppard).
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to asking probing questions;
- Ability to pique interest;
- Ability to get the prospective client to take the next step in the process;
- Strong cold calling abilities;
- Excellent telephone presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment’
- Extremely organized and efficient;
- Ability and desire to take initiative;
- Telemarketing, Inside Sales and/or Telesales experience;
- High School Education;
- Speak English Clearly and Fluently;
- Ability to work 3 days per week for a total of 24 hours/week (Monday to Friday)
Hourly wage $12
We thank you for your interest. Only those under consideration will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Freedom Support Services Inc. is a temporary staffing agency headquartered in Toronto serving the health care, social service sectors in...