Freedom Quest Regional Youth Services - Executive Director Position
Freedom Quest is a progressive, multi faceted organization that offers services throughout the West Kootenay Region to youth and their families.
We are looking for a dynamic person who has extensive successful experience in managing a nonprofit organization and is able to multi-task in high stress, time constrained situations. Direct clear experience with at risk youth and their families is critical.
Skills required are:
- Financial Management inclusive of Grant Writing
- Experience in reporting to Board of Directors and Society Governance
- Contract Administration
- Program/Service development and Accountability
- Human Resources Management
- Communication and Community Relations
Masters Degree in Child and Youth care, Social Work, Human Services and/or relevant field and a minimum of five years experience in supervising human services orientated non-profit organization. Equivalencies may be made of up of education and relevant experience.
This position is F/T – 35 hrs week with a complete benefit package.
Send Resume to email address indicated by June 20, 2013 4:00 p.m. PST