Job title: Financial Security Advisor
Company: Freedom 55 Financial, a division of London Life Insurance Company
Industries: Financial Services
Now more than ever If you are looking for a stimulating career where you can use and develop your skills, be respected, recognized and rewarded for your accomplishments and advance at your own pace, then there’s a great opportunity waiting for you as a financial security advisor with Freedom 55 Financial.
Our financial security advisors help clients achieve their goals and dreams and, in doing so, achieve their own.
We’re a fast-paced, flexible organization that listens and responds to new ideas and opportunities. Our products, compensation and benefit plans and our respect for a healthy work-life balance have made us the company of choice for many individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career.
As a Freedom 55 financial security advisor, you will:
- Identify and build relationships with prospective clients
- Understand the financial goals of your clients
- Use our proven processes to develop financial security plans that help clients reach their objectives
- Provide ongoing support and advice to clients at every stage of their life
- Participate in professional development programs to help you stay at the top of your game
- Quality paid training - Through our career start training program we offer focused training on mutual fund registration and life licensing.
- Ongoing support - You’ll receive dedicated training on our financial security planning process, tools, markets and the many product solutions available to help meet client needs.
- Competitive compensation - Our compensation arrangement is designed to reward you for building a profitable client base. We provide a training allowance during your initial training period.
- Products to help you meet client needs - You can offer clients a broad mix of products. In addition to our exclusive insurance and investment products, we offer products from other leading financial services companies.
Ideally, you will possess:
- A proven track record in a sales environment (desired but not necessary)
- Great 'people' and relationship-building skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A preference for achieving extraordinary financial success through commission-based compensation
If interested please contact:
Director, Advisor Recruiting
Freedom 55 Financial
Calgary Financial Centre
#500,227-11th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T2R 1R9
(403) 261-4690 ext 276