If you're looking for a stimulating career where you can use and develop your skills, be respected, recognized and rewarded for your accomplishments and advance at your own pace, then there's a great opportunity waiting for you as a financial security advisor with Freedom 55 Financial.
Our financial security advisors help clients achieve their goals and dreams and, in doing so, can achieve their own.
We're a fast-paced, flexible organization that listens and responds to new ideas and opportunities. Our products, compensation and benefit plans and our respect for a healthy work-life balance have made us the company of choice for many individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career.
If you're ready to make your mark then talk to us.
As a Freedom 55 financial security advisor, you will:
- Run your own business and determine your level of compensation
- Work from one of our many financial centres across Canada
- Pick your market(s)
- Identify and build relationships with prospective clients
- Understand the financial goals of your clients
- Use our proven processes to develop financial security plans that help clients reach their objectives
- Provide ongoing support and advice to clients at every stage of their life
- Participate in professional development programs to help you stay at the top of your game
Ideally, you will possess:
- A proven track record in a sales environment (desired but not necessary)
- Great 'people' and relationship-building skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A preference for achieving extraordinary financial success through commission-based compensation
- A professional appearance and demeanor
Why join Freedom 55 Financial
Recognition and rewards – We recognize outstanding performance in many ways. Our programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings are designed to recognize and reward your success.
Ongoing professional development – We offer several exciting professional development programs where you can learn from industry-leading experts.
Competitive compensation - Our commission-based compensation program is designed to reward you for building a client base. It includes upfront commissions, productivity-based bonuses and benefit options, a company-matching RRSP and a share ownership plan.
Comprehensive training - We make a significant investment in your success with extensive training, including training on mutual fund registration and life licensing.
Proven programs, processes and tools – We provide a wide array of resources, tools and processes for working with clients as well as managing your business.
Ongoing support as you build your business – We know building your business takes time so we provide a training allowance during your initial training period while you build your practice.
Trusted products – Enjoy exclusive access to London Life's insurance, investment and mortgage products as well as products from other leading financial services companies
Technology to get the job done – We provide you with the technology you need to run your business, including specialized software and access to a help desk seven days a week.
Create your own tomorrows.