Freedom 55 Financial, a division of London Life Insurance Company, is one of the most recognized brands in the financial services industry. LEARN MORE ABOUT US
As a result of our ongoing success, we’re seeking candidates for the following career opportunity:
Financial security advisor - Paint yourself a bright future
If your career path is a blank canvass consider an organization where your unique contributions will be respected, recognized, and rewarded with a competitive compensation and benefits program, advancement and, most important, the personal satisfaction that comes with helping others succeed.
Our financial security advisors rank among the top in their field. They know and value the key role they play in helping Canadians reach their goals and dreams. And they thrive in our fast-paced environment. If, at the end of the day, knowing you made a difference matters then this may be the career opportunity for you.
Join us and we’ll help you paint a masterpiece.
As a Freedom 55 financial security advisor, you will:
- Run your own business and determine your level of compensation
- Work from one of our many financial centres across Canada
- Pick your market(s)
- Identify and build relationships with prospective clients
- Understand the financial goals of your clients
- Use our proven processes to develop financial security plans that help clients reach their objectives
- Provide ongoing support and advice to clients at every stage of their life
- Participate in professional development programs to help you stay at the top of your game
Ideally, you will possess:
- A proven track record in a sales environment (desired but not necessary)
- Great 'people' and relationship-building skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A preference for achieving extraordinary financial success through commission-based compensation
- A professional appearance and demeanor
Why join Freedom 55 Financial
Competitive compensation - Our commission-based compensation program is designed to reward you for building a client base. It includes upfront commissions, productivity-based bonuses and benefit options, a company-matching RRSP and a share ownership plan.
Recognition and rewards – We recognize outstanding performance in many ways. Our programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings are designed to recognize and reward your success.
Comprehensive training - We make a significant investment in your success with extensive training, including training on mutual fund registration and life licensing.
Ongoing professional development – We offer several exciting professional development programs where you can learn from industry-leading experts.
Proven programs, processes and tools – We provide a wide array of resources, tools and processes for working with clients as well as managing your business.
Trusted products – Enjoy exclusive access to London Life’s insurance, investment and mortgage products as well as products from other leading financial services companies
Support as you build your business – We know building your business takes time so we provide a training allowance during your initial training period while you build your practice.
Technology to get the job done – We provide you with the technology you need to run your business, including specialized software and access to a help desk seven days a week.