If you’re looking for a stimulating career where you can use and develop your skills, be respected, recognized and rewarded for your accomplishments and advance at your own pace, then there’s a great opportunity waiting for you as a financial security advisor with Freedom 55 Financial.
Our financial security advisors help clients achieve their goals and dreams and, in doing so, achieve their own.
We’re a fast-paced, flexible organization that listens and responds to new ideas and opportunities. Our products, compensation and benefit plans and our respect for a healthy work-life balance have made us the company of choice for many individuals seeking a challenging and rewarding career.
As a Freedom 55 financial security advisor, you will:
- Identify and build relationships with prospective clients
- Understand the financial goals of your clients
- Use our proven processes to develop financial security plans that help clients reach their objectives
- Provide ongoing support and advice to clients at every stage of their life
- Participate in professional development programs to help you stay at the top of your game
Ideally, you will possess:
- A proven track record in a sales environment (desired but not necessary)
- Great 'people' and relationship-building skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A professional appearance and demeanor
Why Freedom 55 Financial?
Recognition and rewards – We recognize outstanding performance in many ways. Our programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings are designed to recognize and reward your success.
Ongoing professional development – We offer several exciting professional development programs where you can learn from industry-leading experts.
Competitive compensation - Our compensation program is designed to reward you for building a client base. It includes upfront commissions, productivity-based bonuses and benefit options, a company-matching RRSP and a share ownership plan.
Comprehensive training - We make a significant investment in your success with extensive training, including training on mutual fund registration and life licensing.
Proven programs, processes and tools – We provide a wide array of resources, tools and processes for working with clients as well as managing your business.
Ongoing support as you build your business– We know building your business takes time so we provide a training allowance during your initial training period while you build your practice.
Trusted products – Enjoy exclusive access to London Life’s insurance, investment and mortgage products as well as products from other leading financial services companies
Technology to get the job done– We provide you with the technology you need to run your business, including specialized software and access to a help desk seven days a week.