Me to We is an innovative social enterprise that provides people with better choices for a better world. Through socially conscious and environmentally friendly products and life-changing experiences, Me to We measures the bottom line, not by dollars earned, but by the number of lives we change and the positive social and environmental impact we make. In addition, half of Me to We's net profit is donated to Free The Children and the other half is reinvested to grow the enterprise.
Me to We is seeking a Business Analyst to help oversee the operations of our growing trips programming. This individual will manage the daily operations and strategy for all trips experiences offered by Me to We. This will include overseeing budgets and managing expenses. The Business Analyst should have proven success in analysis, strong communication and analytical skills.
Please apply at http://www.metowe.com/about-us/careers/.
This individual must be passionate and committed to the core beliefs of the organization—the Me to We philosophy.
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies through inventory management, cash flow or budget management
- Recognize Salesforce as a critical department tool, taking initiative to understand deeply and maintain team discipline with its use
- Plan and execute strategy when launching new products as related to inventory and budget management
- Identify opportunities for the sales team for new revenue avenues, liaising with Marketing Manager, assisting with quality control of projects and providing vision/feedback for project design
- Where required, attend high profile conferences & events
Training and Development:
- Provide structured and ad-hoc one-on-one coaching, and mentoring to managers and country teams to ensure they meet expectations related to inventory and budgeting
- Maintain a deep understanding of department’s client profiles and effective selling techniques for Me to We’s product offerings
- Manage all cash flow reporting to Chief Operations Director and Co-Founders for all school, youth and partnership revenue streams
- Manage overseas and domestic inventory as related to School, Youth and Partnership revenue
- Create and manage a streamlined system to manage expenditures per program
- Optimize the use of current Me to We inventory and continue to identify opportunities for greater efficiencies
- Create pricing guidelines and structures for all youth, school and partnership products
- Creation and on-going management of margins per product. Help to set sales goals by providing this information to sales team
- Standardize country budget reporting as related to School, Youth and Partnership revenue streams
- Personal satisfaction in activities and responsibilities available in the job; enjoying the essence of sales work, embracing and cultivating the Me to We culture
- Maintenance of TICO regulatory requirements including certificates, renewals and scheduling of audits where required
- Minimum 2 years of management experience, ideally specialized in business analysis
- Bachelor‘s degree or commensurate experience
- Highly self-motivated, independent and strategic thinker
- Ability to time-manage and multi-task in a demanding and fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated flexibility and initiative, particularly when faced with challenges
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Positive and professional attitude and ability to work as a team player with all levels of management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and database management
- Experience travelling or volunteering abroad is an asset
The Royal Free Hospital Children's School provides a safe environment where every child is valued; their personal needs are paramount and...