Position: Event Logistics Coordinator
Number of Positions Available: 1
Hours / Week: 40 hours minimum
Start Date: March 24th (to be confirmed)
End Date: September 30
Salary: Paid on a bi-weekly basis (to be discussed)
Application Deadline: Thursday, March 14, 2014
About Free For All Marketing:
Free For All Marketing is Canada’s premier experiential marketing agency and an industry-leader in: mobile/field marketing, in-store and out-of-store promotions, product sampling and tradeshow solutions. Based in downtown Toronto, Free For All Marketing is part of the Canadian-owned Environics Research and Environics Communications Family of Companies.
Event Logistics Coordinator
If you are interested in event marketing and strive for execution perfection, this is an opportunity for you.
We are looking for an Event Logistics Coordinator to add to our growing team. You are a candidate with strong organizational skills who can help coordinate a busy season of events, contribute to training sessions, manage our inventory of promotional materials and equipment and ensure our in-field teams are set up for success.
You will be responsible for tasks including, but not limited to: preparing event kits, booking hotels and rental cars, managing inventory at our storage facility, shipping and receiving gear to and from activation locations, managing set-up, and keeping your colleagues motivated and focused. In addition, you will be the first point of contact for event staff when they are in-field and will work alongside the Account Coordinator on all trouble shooting and planning. Travel and weekend work may also be required in this role. Finally, we will look to you to provide feedback, analysis, event photos and field reports. It will be a busy but rewarding six months.
Desired Skills & Background:
- Recently completed a degree/diploma in marketing or event management
- Previous experience with logistics, inventory management and shipping (familiar and comfortable with dealing with FedEx shipments an asset)
- Experience with tour planning an asset (managing hotel and travel bookings)
- A strong multi-tasker
- Strong organizational skills (essential to be successful in this role)
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to instantly connect with people
- Previous promotion, Brand Ambassador or event experience an asset
- Self-motivated and committed to quality programming
- Preference given to applicants over 21 with a full-graduated (G) license
- Ability to travel and work weekends
- Expressed interest in green energy and conservation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
This is a contract, 6-month position with the potential for longer-term employment.
Account Coordinator – Account Manager
Please Address Applications To:
Alyssa McDowell – Administrative Assistant
Free For All Marketing