Standard Apparel Inc. is a leading importer and distributor to North American retailers of heritage clothing brands. Some of the brands that it distributes exclusively include Fred Perry, Filson, Oliver Spencer, Sunspel, and Gloverall. Standard Apparel also operates the Fred Perry, Oliver Spencer & Motoretta retail stores in Toronto, Canada.
Standard Apparel is currently looking for an experienced Senior Sales Associate and Brand Ambassador for a full-time position at the Fred Perry store. The Senior Associate will have primary responsibility for the assistance of management of all aspects of the retail store. This position will report directly to the Store Manager and Director of Retail at Standard Apparel.
Fred Perry is a wonderful brand with a rich heritage. The iconic brand recently celebrated its 60th anniversary. It is worn by musicians, actors and everyone else who has a connection with the brand. It has withstood the test of time.
The successful candidate will be confident, energetic and motivated to work towards ensuring that the retail store achieves and exceeds its targets. The successful candidate will be one who treats the store as if it is their own, and constantly examines and reworks any and all aspects of the store that contribute to its success. The Senior Sales Associate and Brand Ambassador must be passionate about our brands and understand their history and heritage.
COMPANY : Fred Perry / Standard Apparel.
LOCATION : 964 Queen St West, Toronto.
POSITION : Senior Sales Associate and Brand Ambassador.
AVAILABILITY : Full-time.
PAY : Salary commensurate with experience.
EDUCATION : Highschool Diploma.
SKILLS : Motivated individual with great communication, sales and merchandising skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE :
- Experienced sales associates with 3+ years experience working in retail.
- Proven ability to exceed sales targets.
- Highly collaborative; working with and through others in a team-oriented environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule based on the needs of the customer that includes nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial, competitive, self confident, and self-motivated.
DUTY & RESPONSIBILITY OVERVIEW :
- Build a loyal personal client base by constantly acquiring new customers, developing existing clients, and retaining loyal clients.
- Styling and personal shopping for clients;
- Consistently provide superb customer service;
- Meeting and exceeding store sales targets and service goals;
- Marketing and promotional activities;
- Perform visual merchandising, fixturing, pricing and related sales support tasks;
- Maintaining general cleanliness and tidiness of the store;
- Inventory management;
- Resolve all customer service issues and partner with selling management on any issues outside of guidelines;
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
KINDLY NOTE THAT ONLY ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED