Fraserway RV Employee Reviews

Terrible Place to Work
Head Office Admin (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC16 October 2017
Long term Supervisors should be gone as they don't like change. Supervisors have no experience in other departments so don't know why they are supervisors of those employees. Because long term supervisors DO NOT LIKE CHANGE they make it their mission to get people fired even overheard the conversation! HR stands behind mgmt and does not listen to employees issues. Too bad owner is kept in the dark about this. "Not a good fit" when you are let go after excellent reviews.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Supervisors with no knowledge. Backstabbing long term Supervisors.
Bad Work Culture
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC5 October 2017
The benefits are good. Had a bad experience working with this company. Kind of old school work culture, there is low motivation among all the employees. Employees are wrongly hired and fired, not an employee friendly company.
Pros
- Benefits are good for full time employees - Monthly Staff Lunches - CEO is a good leader
Cons
Not an employee friendly company, HR supports the management, Not suitable for youngsters, High attrition rate, Firing is preferred than training/helping
Great Company
National Parts Receiver (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC21 July 2017
Great company to work for, benefits are spectacular, the people are very friendly and respectful. Work is very busy. Once a month there was a staff lunch, once a month one department would be chosen to prep/organize the big luncheon. Very fun and good environment. During the luncheon, Upper management would recognize certain people for their long standing work with the company, and new staff.
Great place to learn
Recreational Vehicle parts store manager (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford British Columbia17 July 2017
My jobs changed during my time there. The first 3 years was more of the office bookkeeping and HR roles. The last 3 years as manager of the recreational vehicle parts store added to my experience.
Fun, busy and learn alot
Oil & Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Cookstown, ON10 July 2017
Overall Fraserway RV is the place to be, everyone is friendly, everyone knows what to do and the experience and the relationships you get along the way are great
Very relaxed, almost familial atmosphere.
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS13 May 2017
Management was approachable and supportive.
Medical and dental benefits were second to none.
The more you could do the more appreciated you were.
Just about any friction or tension could be chalked up to the company having a very close knit almost family atmosphere.
Pros
Staff get togethers, coupons, excellent work/life balance, supportive coworkers, potlucks, BBQs, etc . . .
Cons
There were just a few bad apples.
Horrible company
What diff does it make (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NS13 February 2017
Worst place I've ever worked. Staff all hate each other. Racists. Don't work well together at all. Horrible environment to be in. Management are liars
Pros
Cons
Horrible people
MANUFACTURE PARTS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Airdrie, AB3 November 2016
Fraserway rv has taught me a lot about Rv's, how they work and how to fix them. What parts they need ect, I have learned to look chaos in the eyes and handle it like a pro.
Pros
Free lunch once a month
Cons
location
Bad
Clean Up after Techs (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC3 August 2016
Snakes In the Grass watch out the job I had to do was shop cleaner wear you clean up after techs and my trainer told everyone I was lazy even though I worked hard and everyone spread rumours that I use to sleep during my job truth was they wanted someone older working there someone who they could relate to not a good place to work if you are teenager and they weren't flexible with their hours it was either once a week or full time and everyone betrayed me taking photos of me long story etc don't work for them WARNING SNAKES IN THE GRASS Got Fired For No Reason
Pros
Pay
Cons
Snakes in the grass, not flexible with hours, can be hard work depending on what your doing
Great place to work - fantastic people.
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC28 January 2016
Fast paced, flying by the seat of your pants most days - time goes by fast.
enjoyed working with customers as a service advisor. Very rewarding when customers are happy, and digging deep into my personality to make unhappy customers, just a bit happier.

My co-workers are like family - great bunch of people.

Hardest part of my job would be keeping up to date and following up with customers - challenging, but again, rewarding when things flow properly.

Co-workers, and happy customers are the most enjoyable
Pros
The people (co-workers), benefits, company values, and monthly lunches
Cons
Advancement, salary
I enjoyed my season at Fraserway
Seasonal Employee (Current Employee) –  Cookstown, ON23 October 2015
I started late in the season unfortunately, because on my first day I was instantly included into their group, and family. The hours I worked were not always long, though sometimes they were full days, which I really enjoyed. I got to work at my own pace, and I was never forced along, or rushed. There is little to no room for advancement unfortunately, because I was hoping that I would be able to be there year round full time, However that is not the case.
Pros
Lunch was brought in somedays, the people I worked with here were wonderful.
Cons
No room for advancement
Typical Seasonal Work
Washbay Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Prince George15 October 2015
its a very physical job, the RV industry is very up and down. Some days you are very busy and other days you are sent home early. Have very high standards on how things are to be done.
Pros
hours i worked, days off i had.
Cons
Being laid off every single year
Shop helper (Current Employee) –  AIRDRIE24 September 2015
Nice place to work, good work enviroment, good staff, flexibility, work benefits, you can make career in this company. Ot when required
No real jobs, just HR department collecting resumes..
GM Rental Department (Current Employee) –  Canada Wide8 January 2015
They are always advertising jobs on here and other sites, but rarely if all hires anyone.. The HR Manager at corporate doesn't do the hiring, he just collects the resumes and hands it to the various departments.. Most people who get hired, are friends/ family of currents employees...
Great Place to work
RV Technician Complete Prep & repair rental RV's (Current Employee) –  Cookstown, ON17 December 2014
Very happy working there excellent customer service..opportunity for advancement, free lunches, good benefits, obtained propane operators certification, schooling provided, great people to work with, enjoy working on RV,s and solving difficult problems
was an excellent company to work for alot of fun because of great staff
Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS21 November 2014
cannot say enough about this company.they actually care about their employees i don't work for them now (my choice) as i did not like living in halifax at all;moved back to pei to be with my grandkids.
Loved my customers
Service Writer (Former Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC22 May 2014
I learned a lot about RV service, I would check in customers RV's for repair or upgrades. I would have liked more training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraserway RV. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6