The successful candidate will have the following skills;
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
- Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
- Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
- Energetic performer consistently cited for unbridled passion for work, sunny disposition, and upbeat, positive attitude.
- Productive worker with solid work ethic who exerts optimal effort in successfully completing tasks.
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
*Must have a valid drivers license.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Upkeep of facilities, grounds and equipment as directed by management including; inspect, maintain, and repair equipment, machinery, buildings, pens, yards, and fences.
- Pasture management
- Herd management including; feed and water livestock; and monitor food and water supplies. Maintain breeding program. Examine animals to detect illness, injury, or disease, and to check physical characteristics, such as rate of weight gain.
- Occasionally move equipment from one location to another, manually or using trucks or carts.
- Clean stalls, pens, and equipment, using disinfectant solutions, brushes, shovels, water hoses, and/or pumps.