Fraser Health Authority Employee Review

View all Fraser Health Authority reviews

Good Company
Lead Hand/Patient Financial Counsellor (Current Employee) –  BC25 April 2014
Fraser Health is a great company to work for but the room for advancement is limited. Managing a staff of 6 employees gives me the opportunity to interact with the employees and motivate them to do their jobs to the best of their abilities. Challenges are there in all jobs yet I find it makes my job more interesting to accomplish all tasks making any improvements for the department. The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to help those around me and the interactions that I encounter daily whether by phone or in person. Management styles are different in all organizations and it is something you adjust to from one organization to another.
Pros
Government
Cons
No room for advancement/ no reconition

Other Fraser Health Authority Employee Reviews

Great management
PCC SMh emergency (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC16 February 2018
Everyone was kind. No complaints.
Great benefits. You can excel as a worker and work your way into management which is a good option for family living nearby.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Customer service staff more responsibilities
Excellent Employer
Rehabilitation Assistant (RA) (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BC2 February 2018
I loved working here. The staff is wonderful, and I truly felt like my work made a difference. There are many employment benefits, and FHA treats it’s employees very fairly.
Pros
Benefits, overtime available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fraser Health Authority. Our community is ready to answer.