Fraser Direct Logistics in London Ontario is an enhanced third party Supply Chain Management company. Our team of professionals cares for customers in a variety of industries with complex supply chain requirements. Through consulting projects, daily operations, and continuous improvement initiatives, we provide a level of service and knowledge that is unparalleled. We seek a Client Coordinator – International Freight to join our team:
- Support external and internal customers with ocean/air service and rate information or analysis.
- Process orders, source suppliers, negotiate rates, and produce related necessary documentation.
- Ensure on-time pick-up of shipments, monitor and trace to ensure successful, on-time delivery.
- Assist in design and maintain customer and internal reports KPI.
- Liaise with client purchasing department and provide inventory reporting support.
- Participate in the company Quality Management System, identifying and implementing improvements in processes, procedures, and technologies.
- Ensure satisfactory supplier qualification documentation for company and customer risk prevention.
- Ensure corporate guidelines are adhered to relative to pricing.
- Promote the sale of company services to existing and potential clients.
- Act in the capacity of Operations team member, cross training and covering other accounts and duties as required.
- Participate in after-hours rotating on call coverage.
- Post-secondary education combined with 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Products. Experience with TMS, MRP or other related supply chain software an asset.
- Experience specific to Ocean and Air Import/Export particulars including INCO terms, documentation, insurance, customs, and costing is a must.
- Understanding of all transportation modes including ocean, air, over the road and intermodal.
- Creative logistics design capabilities to address unique customer requirements, ensuring best-fit service and cost effective solutions at all times
- Effective negotiation, problem solving and diplomacy skills.
- Speed and accuracy is essential in all transactions. Attention to detail is a must.
Self-motivated and able to prioritize and multitask.
- CIFFA, CCS, CITT, PLog, or other industry related designations an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Fraser Direct is an enhanced Third Party Logistics provider offering one-stop shopping for Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer...