Fraser Direct Logistics in London Ontario is an enhanced third party Supply Chain Management company. Our team of professionals cares for customers in a variety of industries with complex supply chain requirements. Through consulting projects, daily operations, and continuous improvement initiatives, we provide a level of service and knowledge that is unparalleled. We seek a Client Coordinator – International Freight to join our team:
- Support external and internal customers with ocean/air service and rate information or analysis.
- Process orders, source suppliers, negotiate rates, and produce related necessary documentation.
- Ensure on-time pick-up of shipments, monitor and trace to ensure successful, on-time delivery.
- Assist in design and maintain customer and internal reports KPI.
- Liaise with client purchasing department and provide inventory reporting support.
- Participate in the company Quality Management System, identifying and implementing improvements in processes, procedures, and technologies.
- Ensure satisfactory supplier qualification documentation for company and customer risk prevention.
- Ensure corporate guidelines are adhered to relative to pricing.
- Promote the sale of company services to existing and potential clients.
- Act in the capacity of Operations team member, cross training and covering other accounts and duties as required.
- Participate in after-hours rotating on call coverage.
- Post-secondary education combined with 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in the use of Microsoft Products. Experience with TMS, MRP or other related supply chain software an asset.
- Experience specific to Ocean and Air Import/Export particulars including INCO terms, documentation, insurance, customs, and costing is a must.
- Understanding of all transportation modes including ocean, air, over the road and intermodal.
- Creative logistics design capabilities to address unique customer requirements, ensuring best-fit service and cost effective solutions at all times
- Effective negotiation, problem solving and diplomacy skills.
- Speed and accuracy is essential in all transactions. Attention to detail is a must.
Self-motivated and able to prioritize and multitask.
- CIFFA, CCS, CITT, PLog, or other industry related designations an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only applicants shortlisted for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Fraser Direct is an enhanced Third Party Logistics provider offering one-stop shopping for Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer...