FranklinCovey

FranklinCovey Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun & Learning
Client Partner (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHJune 19, 2014
Joining FranklinCovey gave me the exposure to connect with the C-Suite level people. Everyday interacting with such highly qualified and experienced personnel's I get to learn a lot about different work cultures and the industry type.
My Colleagues are highly motivated and I feel good to be a part of a team who are self driven.
The most enjoyable part – more... of the Job is the satisfaction seen in Clients response once they attend the workshop and their recommendations. – less
An exciting new sales opportunity
Federal Government Program Specialist (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: great co-workers, many team building activities, close to home
Cons: working while attending school, many people there to help whenever needed
A typical day at work at FranklinCovey would involve me contacting as many people as possible through phone calls, emails, news letters, etc. and selling them on the time management courses that FranklinCovey offered. I was specifically in the Federal Government Division of FranklinCovey, so I dealt with government agencies from across the U.S.

I learned – more... that sales is definitely an up and down job, but if you stay persistent and diligent with your work, things will always come back around and surprise you in a good way. There were a couple occasions where I might get discouraged at my lack of sales in one particular day, but then the next day I would get double what I ever expected, and everything would be great again.

Since the Federal Government Division was brand new when I joined, there weren't many of us to begin with. We had the manager of the division, who I would go to for big issues, but for any small questions I had, I would usually just ask fellow co-workers what they felt was best and we would brainstorm about any potential ideas for making ourselves and our division better.

The hardest part of my job was the schedule. I was attending school full time while working in sales, and that became difficult to stay on top of emails and phone calls that I would receive while I was in school. I missed out on many chances to receive commission just because I was not present in the office and they had nobody there to cover for me while I attended school.

The most enjoyable part of my job was impressing management by doing a good job. Everybody likes a little praise every now and then, and I especially enjoyed when I was noticed for my hard work and positive attitude. Working hard at work carried over into my personal life, and I truly believe that it helped me get through college because I had the mindset to do whatever it took to learn the material. – less
Client Partner/Sales Representative
Client Partner/Sales Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 17, 2013
Pros: working from home
Cons: the rest of my team was in dallas
Client Partner/Sales Representative - presenting and selling solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts. Territory included Central Texas.
•Brought new product offering to the market
•Reinvigorated stagnant client base and won new business
•Created prospecting program for 100 accounts with 1000 employees and $10 million in revenue
•Met – more... or exceeded sales goals/quota with first quarter and ongoing. – less
stifling environment
product marketing (Former Employee), salt lake cityAugust 20, 2013
Pros: good hard working underlings
CEO thrives on intimidation, people are afraid to voice their opinions.

No tools provided to complete job tasks
I LOVED working here.
Client Service Coordinator (Former Employee), West Valley City, UtahMay 7, 2013
Pros: incentives to earn bonuses, free lunch, excellent pay! great people.
Cons: nothing.
I worked mostly by phone and email assisting our client partners ordering materials and making sure surveys were done for future seminars.

I learned a lot about people and how to manage them through email and phone conversations.

I loved my co-workers. Wonderful people.

The hardest part of the job was when something went wrong with a seminar which – more... didn't happen very often.

I loved every part of of this job and was and still am deeply saddened that I'm not still there. Being laid off was a very hard thing. – less
A fun place to work and a great shop management team
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Short Hills, NJMarch 2, 2013
Learnt merchandising and stock management in a shop. Cash reporting and customer service training most effective. Greatest skills was studying the 7 Habits of Highly effective people.
Sold organizational tools to fortune 500 companies and individuals
Product Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: employee discount, training and classes
Cons: no advancement
lots of training, classes, and continuing education. great teamwork. fun environment. modern up to date. great products. great management. great discounts, tuition reimbursement.
Productive and organized company to work for.
Training Center Manager (Former Employee), Las Colinas, TXMay 7, 2012
The company adhered to a system that valued its employees. I learned valuable time management and team building skills.

About FranklinCovey

Franklin Covey knows a few habits that will help you. The publisher of the popular The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People book – Read more