Pros: conservative culture promotes good ethics, campus is excellent
Cons: average pay for majority, does not promote culture of excellence
One of the best places for a relaxed out person wanting to do his job and get out of the place everyday, without too much stress and good environment. Also an excellent place for star performers - the mediocre guys around you automatically push you up the ladder ;)
1. Pay is not so high, but you can live with it (yes, contrary to common belief, pay is above market standard for many teams and slightly below market for few)
2. Campus in Hyderabad is too good. Some might think that's not important, but once you stay there, you realize it is. One of the best campuses - a walk around the place and you return chilled out.
3. Don't complain about management - they simply reward performers (and may be 1 or 2 sidekicks :P ) in my experience. Stand out in the crowd, and you will definitely succeed here.
4. I've seen people from here get very good opportunities in other firms. FT commands respect.
5. Food is of average taste and quality, but at least the cafe is a place you can happily hangout at.
6. Your experience might really depend on your team, but in general, colleagues are good.
7. Cab service is okay - you get home pickup and drop.
8. All the extra benefits insurance, blah blah blah
9. HR processes are really slow. they take 2 - 3 weeks to do whatever can be done in 1 - 2 minutes.
Sure, there are few dull individuals there, and few things messed up, but this is one of the places where you can really stay for life (if that's the thing you are into).