Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Templeton Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Renowned company
Senior Associate (Former Employee), Tampa FlMay 7, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: short breaks, long commute
Fast Pace learning experience. Excellent training. Hands on Management. Professional co-workers.
Sr. Network Engineer
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 30, 2014
It was a nice experience.
Good place run by conservative values and principles, gives you good feel
Senior analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, A.PApril 23, 2014
Pros: conservative culture promotes good ethics, campus is excellent
Cons: average pay for majority, does not promote culture of excellence
One of the best places for a relaxed out person wanting to do his job and get out of the place everyday, without too much stress and good environment. Also an excellent place for star performers - the mediocre guys around you automatically push you up the ladder ;)

1. Pay is not so high, but you can live with it (yes, contrary to common belief, pay – more... is above market standard for many teams and slightly below market for few)
2. Campus in Hyderabad is too good. Some might think that's not important, but once you stay there, you realize it is. One of the best campuses - a walk around the place and you return chilled out.
3. Don't complain about management - they simply reward performers (and may be 1 or 2 sidekicks :P ) in my experience. Stand out in the crowd, and you will definitely succeed here.
4. I've seen people from here get very good opportunities in other firms. FT commands respect.
5. Food is of average taste and quality, but at least the cafe is a place you can happily hangout at.
6. Your experience might really depend on your team, but in general, colleagues are good.
7. Cab service is okay - you get home pickup and drop.
8. All the extra benefits insurance, blah blah blah
9. HR processes are really slow. they take 2 - 3 weeks to do whatever can be done in 1 - 2 minutes.

Sure, there are few dull individuals there, and few things messed up, but this is one of the places where you can really stay for life (if that's the thing you are into). – less
Productive, professional, and friendly workplace. wonderful people.
yoga and pilates instructor (Current Employee), Foster City, CAApril 10, 2014
In the capacity that i am involved, i feel grateful to work with the staff there, they are kind, appreciative and professional.
Fun workplace with amazing people
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), hyderabad indiaApril 10, 2014
Franklin Templeton is a great company to work it. Not only do you feel productive but the work culture there is such that you get to do a lot of extra curricular activities.The people there are very friendly and look to help each other at the first oppurtunity they get.
Work environment was impressive and company culture is appreciable.
Process Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 1, 2014
Work environment was impressive and company culture is appreciable..
A company that values work-life balance
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 21, 2014
The company's culture is built around the understanding that employee experience is as important as the customer experience. Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits that allow them to effectively manage their personal life while building their career.
An amazing company to work for.
Private Client Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 9, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursement, profit sharing discounts
Daily reconciling of client accounts. Showing team leadership during difficult times while analyzing and testing out databases. I was happy to be a part of such a great company while earning my finance degree.
Nav Analyst (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 8, 2014
As a contract worker I have learned a great deal from working with supervisors and upper management. The company culture is great and management keeps all of the employees well informed,
a great place to work
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Amazing place to work. Great work culture and very friendly people, highly professional atmosphere.
Entry level success
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 12, 2014
I learned more than I could have imagined. This was a great employer right out of college.
Good Financial Company.
No pressure
Employee benefits
Fun To work
Analyst (Current Employee), HyderabadJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: hierarchy
FT a good company to start your career. Can learn a lot.
Should be flexible enough to accept day to day challenges in work.
Great Place To Work
Presentation Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: great location
Although the staff could be a bit more transparent with agendas, I'm sure because their in the financial industry.
Not a good place to work...
Autonomy Interwoven Business Analyst (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FLJanuary 12, 2014
Cons: constant turnover
People are not very nice, Sr. Management plays favorites. Culture is very cutthroat...
A great company to work at, depending on your job description.
IT Systems analyst (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free gym/with showers
Cons: no training in advanced technologies, moving jobs to india.
Day to day: Reviewing outage/relocation ticketing systems for prioritization and scheduling. Completing any minor tickets. Plan large divisional relocations with vendors. Schedule one on ones with divisional heads. Monitor global Audiovisual systems. Perform the Moves adds and changes throughout the day.
Management was oblivious of training and promotion. – more... Co workers in general were all really great. Immediate supervisor.. Honestly? a high functioning sociopath. Believing he is the best and everyone else needs to be at his level and skills. Verbally abusive in front of peers and management. The hardest part of the job; interpersonal relationships. Most enjoyable; being good at what I was hired to do. Providing quality communications support. – less
Excellent Company
Client and Advisor Service Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 17, 2013
As a customer service associate a typical day at work involves answering inbound calls and completing transactions for clients and financial advisors. If you are not already familiar with mutual funds you will learn much about them.
Interesting, fun and rewarding work
Internship, Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Edinburgh, SCTDecember 17, 2013
Pros: nice location in town
I spent my day, searching for bugs on the website, going to meetings and interviewing members of the department.

It gave me a lot of insight into the financial business and how companies use IT.

My managers were very helpful and looked out for me as well as keeping me motivated.

It was difficult to do some of the work, especially the testing of websites.

I – more... enjoyed going around and talking to everyone and learning about what goes into their job. – less
Reporting Impacts and Tilts on a timely manner
NAV Analysis Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 8, 2013
Ran daily Net Assets Value reports on a timely manner verifying and analyzing Impacts and Tilts on each fund group. The exposure to Impacts and Tilts on Fixed and Equity Funds.It gives the ability to interact with management and other co-workers. The hardest part of this job, I felt there were nothing too hard about my daily duties. I enjoy my daily – more... duties on a day to day basis and I gave my job the best of my abilities. I know my performance pleases my employer, manager, supervisor, and co-worker. Most of all the client. – less
Hk Supervisor
Housekeeping supervisor in IL&FS (Former Employee), Nanakramguda,Hyderabad,A.PNovember 24, 2013
Man Management
Motivating the staff
Conducting training classes
Awareness of EHS

About Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Resources believes a penny saved is a penny lost -- if it's not wisely invested. Operating as Franklin Templeton Investments, – Read more