Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Templeton Investments Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Bilingual Marketing Product Specialist (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: convenient location
Very structured Marketing Dept.
Organized and always improving processes.
Kind and professional people to work with.
Different time of my life
Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioAugust 11, 2013
Pros: everything it was a great place to work
Cons: when the markets went down.
I worked here before I had children. I dedicated everything to my job. I had wonderful management to work under.
I advanced in a short time due to my dedication and my work ethic.
Left due to pregnancy and a move far away.
job ok
Senior Client Service Representative (Former Employee), torontoJuly 5, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: upper management
ok company, high energy small customer service department. multiple job duties
Productive, professional, and friendly workplace. wonderful people.
yoga and pilates instructor (Current Employee), Foster City, CAApril 10, 2014
In the capacity that i am involved, i feel grateful to work with the staff there, they are kind, appreciative and professional.
Fun workplace with amazing people
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), hyderabad indiaApril 10, 2014
Franklin Templeton is a great company to work it. Not only do you feel productive but the work culture there is such that you get to do a lot of extra curricular activities.The people there are very friendly and look to help each other at the first oppurtunity they get.
Work environment was impressive and company culture is appreciable.
Process Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 1, 2014
Work environment was impressive and company culture is appreciable..
A company that values work-life balance
Lead Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 21, 2014
The company's culture is built around the understanding that employee experience is as important as the customer experience. Employees enjoy a wide range of benefits that allow them to effectively manage their personal life while building their career.
An amazing company to work for.
Private Client Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 9, 2014
Pros: tuition reimbursement, profit sharing discounts
Daily reconciling of client accounts. Showing team leadership during difficult times while analyzing and testing out databases. I was happy to be a part of such a great company while earning my finance degree.
Nav Analyst (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 8, 2014
As a contract worker I have learned a great deal from working with supervisors and upper management. The company culture is great and management keeps all of the employees well informed,
a great place to work
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 26, 2014
Amazing place to work. Great work culture and very friendly people, highly professional atmosphere.
Entry level success
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 12, 2014
I learned more than I could have imagined. This was a great employer right out of college.
Good Financial Company.
No pressure
Employee benefits
Fun To work
Analyst (Current Employee), HyderabadJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: hierarchy
FT a good company to start your career. Can learn a lot.
Should be flexible enough to accept day to day challenges in work.
Great Place To Work
Presentation Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: great location
Although the staff could be a bit more transparent with agendas, I'm sure because their in the financial industry.
Not a good place to work...
Autonomy Interwoven Business Analyst (Former Employee), St. Petersburg, FLJanuary 12, 2014
Cons: constant turnover
People are not very nice, Sr. Management plays favorites. Culture is very cutthroat...
A great company to work at, depending on your job description.
IT Systems analyst (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: free gym/with showers
Cons: no training in advanced technologies, moving jobs to india.
Day to day: Reviewing outage/relocation ticketing systems for prioritization and scheduling. Completing any minor tickets. Plan large divisional relocations with vendors. Schedule one on ones with divisional heads. Monitor global Audiovisual systems. Perform the Moves adds and changes throughout the day.
Management was oblivious of training and promotion. – more... Co workers in general were all really great. Immediate supervisor.. Honestly? a high functioning sociopath. Believing he is the best and everyone else needs to be at his level and skills. Verbally abusive in front of peers and management. The hardest part of the job; interpersonal relationships. Most enjoyable; being good at what I was hired to do. Providing quality communications support. – less
Excellent Company
Client and Advisor Service Specialist (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 17, 2013
As a customer service associate a typical day at work involves answering inbound calls and completing transactions for clients and financial advisors. If you are not already familiar with mutual funds you will learn much about them.
Interesting, fun and rewarding work
Internship, Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Edinburgh, SCTDecember 17, 2013
Pros: nice location in town
I spent my day, searching for bugs on the website, going to meetings and interviewing members of the department.

It gave me a lot of insight into the financial business and how companies use IT.

My managers were very helpful and looked out for me as well as keeping me motivated.

It was difficult to do some of the work, especially the testing of websites.

I – more... enjoyed going around and talking to everyone and learning about what goes into their job. – less
Reporting Impacts and Tilts on a timely manner
NAV Analysis Analyst (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 8, 2013
Ran daily Net Assets Value reports on a timely manner verifying and analyzing Impacts and Tilts on each fund group. The exposure to Impacts and Tilts on Fixed and Equity Funds.It gives the ability to interact with management and other co-workers. The hardest part of this job, I felt there were nothing too hard about my daily duties. I enjoy my daily – more... duties on a day to day basis and I gave my job the best of my abilities. I know my performance pleases my employer, manager, supervisor, and co-worker. Most of all the client. – less
Hk Supervisor
Housekeeping supervisor in IL&FS (Former Employee), Nanakramguda,Hyderabad,A.PNovember 24, 2013
Man Management
Motivating the staff
Conducting training classes
Awareness of EHS

1 2 3 4

About Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Resources believes a penny saved is a penny lost -- if it's not wisely invested. Operating as Franklin Templeton Investments, – Read more