Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Templeton Investments Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fantastic People
Receptionist (Former Employee), Calgary, ABOctober 2, 2014
Pros: great people
This career choice was a great way for me to experience the Canadian work culture, as I had just moved to Canada.

Great strength that I built on was how to liaise with all levels of personnel, this is a viable asset.
Stable and steady operation
Supervisor, Investor and Dealer Services (IDS) (Former Employee), Toronto, OntarioJuly 16, 2014
Franklin is a large mutual fund company that operates globally.
Soul sucking and mind numbing
Director (Former Employee), CanadaJuly 9, 2014
Cons: poor management, negative atmosphere, insane amounts of work
Some coworkers are ok but for the most part, it's about as positive an environment as a DMV. Absolutely no work life balance and no support from senior management. The company is focused on cost cutting and reporting positive results to the parent co., resulting in everything being underfunded and no investment in employees, education, technology or – more... work tools. – less
An working place which make you grow
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto OnApril 30, 2014
very busy dialy work and requirement
all mutual fund, investment knowledge,
fair wokring place with reasonable pay
Productive and fun work place
Bilingual Marketing Product Specialist (Former Employee), TorontoJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: convenient location
Very structured Marketing Dept.
Organized and always improving processes.
Kind and professional people to work with.
GOOD PLACE TO WORK IN
Quality Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONOctober 9, 2013
GOOD COMPANY TO WORK WITH NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF IT IS A REPUTED COMPANY OF CANADA BUT ALSO BECAUSE OF IT FRIENDLY AND LIVELY WORK CULTURE .I ENJOYED MY WORK
Average management
Senior Technical Analyst (Former Employee), Toronto, CAAugust 24, 2013
Pros: good place to work as an employee
Cons: financial sector
I was involved with the IT projects and had mixed experience with employees and management.

Not a very matured IT shop, but better than many other places.
Different time of my life
Supervisor (Former Employee), Toronto OntarioAugust 11, 2013
Pros: everything it was a great place to work
Cons: when the markets went down.
I worked here before I had children. I dedicated everything to my job. I had wonderful management to work under.
I advanced in a short time due to my dedication and my work ethic.
Left due to pregnancy and a move far away.
Was once a great company with Christian values. No longer
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: gym and benefits
Cons: politics, lack responsible of leadership and no room for advancement
A typical day of work used to be full on enjoyment and motivation. There were many opportunities and there were leaders that laid the foundations for a prosperous future. Coming to work was a pleasure, with many chances to learn things. Co workers now and then were like family. The difference is the leaders now did not earn or learn their positions. – more... They undermine the performance of staff heckling and bullying them. Destroying all motivation to advance, and protecting their own interests rather than protecting the company and it's staff. If audit were to ask them the workings of the company, it's policies and their functions and how they add value to the company, there would be a no answer. This is the hardest part of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is enjoying what little of the past company lingers. – less
job ok
Senior Client Service Representative (Former Employee), torontoJuly 5, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: upper management
ok company, high energy small customer service department. multiple job duties
Productive and Knowledge Sharing
Investment Operations Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APOctober 28, 2014
Pros: more opportunity to coordinate with line of business
Cons: long hours during few stages due to the short staff
I would really appriciate about my co-workers in this MNC who have been my motivators and mentors during my critical training sessions and Go-Live phase.

They really helped me to understand the process completely and gave me an opportunity to do the process improvements where ever required.
We have Team Lunch, Customer Service Week (cookout and movie day), Bake Sale Competition and Ice Cream day, etc.,
TA Customer Operations Processing Associate (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLOctober 22, 2014
Pros: we would have year end bonus and it depends on the stock market performance
Cons: strictly no personal cell phone is allowed to turn on during office hours
* I am always busy from start to finish on a typical day. If required to work on a Saturday due to heavy work load, I would volunteer to help out.
* I have learned so much - from Payments processing (money coming in), e-contributions processing (Employer and Employee contributions to their 403b from Schools, Church, Hospitals and companies), 529 processing – more... (New Jersey Best), New Accounts processing, Money Fund processing, Remittance Processing (all checks encoded for deposits to our Franklin Templeton Bank), Death processing (death values, distributions, liquidations, exchanges, etc.,). I processed Tax forms (W-9 and W-8BEN). I am a multi-functional processor with multiple skills.
* Our Management consisted of managers, supervisors, analysts, training co-ordinators, compliance analyst, quality analysts, administrator and a director. They all help out with the procedures and policies update, quality review and assist in the training.
* My co-workers are friendly and we all assist each other because we all have different skills level when comes to processing. The correspondence team might come over to my desk to ask me questions pertaining to the transactions (how should she put in the letter) and my former co-workers might come over to ask questions on Tax Forms (how to handle this). Sometimes, our Customer Service associates would mock me to ask me questions pertaining to the stock broker asking him/her questions and they are not sure how to respond. When comes to privacy and confidential information, I would say no, please do not disclose any information to the attorney after I review the case notes whether he/she is entitled to the information (would depends on what paperwork we receive).
* The hardest part of my job is dealing with Deaths (Death Values, Divorce papers (who is entitled to the assets), Estate, Court papers, Letter of Testamentary, etc.,), both shareholder (husband and wife) died around the same time (determine the time and date of who died first and who died second - determine who are getting the assets).
* The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have been with the company for over 17 years (my longest job history that I have with the same employer), all the benefits that was given over the years with Sir John Templeton when he was still alive (originator of Franklin Templeton Investments who passed away more than five years ago in Bahamas), and we all remember the most memorable time with John Templeton. – less
Structured
Transfer Agent, Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAOctober 14, 2014
A typical work day is very structured. Clock in, log in to the phone, take customer calls all day.

A multitude of company and business policies to learn and adhere to on a daily basis. Co-workers are friendly. Management is a pleasure to work for.

The hardest part of the work day is being on the phone all day. The most enjoyable part of the day is – more... solving problems. – less
Great Place to Begin a career
TA Associate (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 13, 2014
Cons: limited advancement opportunities at st. petersburg location
This place definitely has a "Large Family Feel". The management staff completely puts the developing the associates at the top of their list.
Processing the investor details
Process Associate (Current Employee), HyderabadOctober 7, 2014
Pros: contract emplyee
Cons: long hours
Processing the investor details as per invesor request,we will the update the investor information wat ever he has provided in the application.
Great Management
Office Coordinator (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 2, 2014
Wonderul place to work and all co-works are great to work with, hardest part of job is my drive, its located downtown Los Angeles.
Looking for Immediate Opening as Assistant manager / Manager Positions
Assistant Manager - Investment Management Services (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 7, 2014
Investment banking, Team management, Process Improvement, Trade Settlements, Retail Fund Reconciliation, Institutional Onboarding
work culture is good
Process Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 2, 2014
good company to work,co-workers are supportive in work, we can enjoy the work culture.
Good place to work at.
Assistant Manager - Operations (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 13, 2014
Pros: food pass
Cons: no
Very good company with good scope to develop yourself.
Day starts with checking emails and looking for any issues that have come across.
Got good knowledge about mutual funds and MS office.
Franklin Templeton is a very professional envorinment to work with and at the same time fun at work.
Associate (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJuly 28, 2014
Any Individual can make choose to make his career with Franklin Templeton. The Company has a wonderful campus with world class equipments and maintains high level standards at all levels.

1 2 3 4 5

About Franklin Templeton Investments

Franklin Resources believes a penny saved is a penny lost -- if it's not wisely invested. Operating as Franklin Templeton Investments, – Read more