The successful candidate will have responsibility for all areas of physiotherapy patient care and have the opportunity to work with a varied caseload in a team oriented environment.
- Thorough knowledge of and proficiency in current physiotherapy techniques;
- Ability to work effectively within a team oriented environment;
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment;
- Excellent communication, decision-making, problem-solving, conflict management and time management skills;
- Perform clinical assessments, set goals and provide treatment plans for clients;
- Initiate appropriate treatment intervention based on clinical assessments;
- Provide on-going evaluation of client progress;
- Maintain complete and accurate client records, assessments notes and required correspondence required by, but not limited to WSIB, MVA, Private Insurance Providers.
You will have current registration with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario and be eligible to be a member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
Bachelor of Science or Master of Science in Physiotherapy from a recognized university.
Experience in private practice physiotherapy setting is an asset.
Acupuncture certification preferred but not mandatory.