FRANCIS Employee Reviews

good place to work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KS27 September 2017
I enjoyed my time at St. Francis. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a position. The employees I worked with were super friendly and a warm environment.
Great School System
instructor (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WI13 September 2017
The staff, students, and parents at XMS are exceptional. The staff and administration support the teachers and provide the necessary resources to advance one's instruction.
met some lovely people
Apprentice (Former Employee) –  Keith17 August 2017
busy salon with lovely customers. most enjoyable part was seeing regular clients and having a catch up. hardest part was the long hours and busy periods
met great friends and colugues in the clothing business
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  southeastern U.S.1 September 2016
Had wonderful memories of national sales meetings in new York, Las Vegas and California, greet n meets at conventions, learning new product ideas from other successful business minded professionals, during the season would work 12-14 hours a day including after hours entertainment.The staff that worked for me were some of the best sales personal I knew, they were highly motivated and professional, but were also true friends
Pros
traveling the territory with good friends and associates
Cons
paying all my expenses
staff was great
GENERAL CLERK (Former Employee) –  Kuala Lumpur19 July 2016
good enviroment of staff but boss not so cool person.always have to maintain a very great job.i learn to be independent and hardword.
Pros
sometimes will offer lunch
Cons
short break
Satisfactoria.
Asistente de mercadotecnia Junior (Former Employee) –  Ciudad de México, D. F.6 June 2016
En esa empresa realicé mis prácticas para obtener mi titulo, las actividades que realizaba eran una investigación de mercado en sus productos para poder posicionar a un mayor rango de mercado y poder tener nuevos clientes con características diferentes, tenía un buen horario, los trabajadores de ahí eran mujeres con una personalidad muy tranquila, tenía buena comunicación con el director y lo que más me gusto del trabajo fue poder actualizar toda la publicidad que ya tenía años sin modificar.
Pros
Buena accesibilidad de comunicación con el director de empresa, buena ubicación de trabajo.
Cons
Mala promoción de producto y ventas.
Fun job not enough hours
Supervisor Kevin (Current Employee) –  1164 Sherman Way CA 9003626 October 2015
Getting company car and driving all over the valley to different stores
taking orders from customers. Then off to warehouses to do all the pick ups making sure i have all the right supplies for next day. Then going to our warehouse pull and pack orders and put in car. The next day I would deliver all the orders for the day.

A lot of driving in traffic most days over 200 miles. I only work two days so not enough money.

I really like going into the stores and talking with the owners and taking inventory and orders.
Pros
Fun driving all around the valley.
Cons
To much traffic.
a empresa e legal de se trabalhar
zelador (Former Employee) –  São Paulo, SP4 September 2015
e uma empresa muito boa de se trabalhar porque o pessoal trata bem os funcionarios dela
Pros
a empresa da os beneficios
Cons
fornesse vale refeicao e alimentacao
good at working with my company
Packaging Technician (Current Employee) –  Tuas29 August 2015
I personally feel that currently i am happy with job that i do and people in our company very supportive and very kindness.Since i have passion on my career i need to learn new things and make myself learn throughout my life.

What i learned from my work is that i should work hard to support my colleagues and team work. If anyone gets tired, someone from my team will come up and help him to support and finish the work as soon as possible.This is what i have been watching during my work.

I love the way my friends work to finish the job for the day.
An enjoyable positive atmosphere
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Phoenix Arizona20 February 2015
Typical day at work was a lot of customer service and problem solving, which I enjoyed. Co-workers were positive and everyone had a "team player" attitude. Along with being assistant to president of the company, I learned so much about the accounting/tax industry. I am willing and anxious to explore other industries.
Pros
Busy all the time !
Cons
No healthcare
Fast paced and exciting everyday
Office Manager/Assistant Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 January 2015
Enjoyed learning the construction, property management business...
Very stressful environment at times, always presenting a challenge, but I rose to every occasion.
Independent Insurance Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY22 April 2013
The daily duties at Francis & Company, Inc, were to take care of clients who called in and wanted to manage the Commercial or Personal accounts that they carried with us. As well as that I would take care of new clients to Rate them on Auto or Homeowners Policies. Managed financial spreadsheet in excel for the owner. Handled the payments when the customers came in to pay.
Pros
loved meeting new people and the customer service side of the job.