Frac Shack International is an innovative company requiring an Office Administrator for our growing Edmonton operations.
This position plays a supportive role in a variety of areas. The Office Administrator may perform any or all of the office administration duties for the Frac Shack™ group of companies.
- High School Diploma
- An administrative Certificate or Diploma is a strong asset
- “Intermediate” to “advance” spreadsheet skills
- Experience using accounting software
- A minimum of “intermediate” knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer
- Typing speed of 55+ words per minute.
Specific Competencies and Education Required
- Exceptional scheduling and organizational skills.
- An ability to prioritize is a must
- Always approachable and professional in approach
- Able to keep several projects moving forward at once; nothing slips through the cracks
- Ability to coordinate activities remotely (via phone and e-mail)
- Comfortable contacting vendors, customers, and staff via phone or e-mail
- A professional telephone manner:
- Mature in approach
- Always cheery; a real “relator”
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills:
- A strong grasp of punctuation, sentence structure, and grammar is important
- Exposure to manufacturing accounting considered an asset.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Scheduling field staff including booking flights and accommodations
- Assisting in tracking and scheduling Frac ShacksTM
- Occasional purchasing and shipment of items for field and office operations
- Accounts payable including entering invoices and issuing cheques
- Assisting the General Manager with administrative duties
- Assisting the Controller with administration and accounting responsibilities
- Other duties as determined from time to time.
- Salary negotiable (depending on skills and experience)
- Medical and dental benefits
Please forward 1) Resume, 2) Cover letter, 3) References and 4) Salary Expectations to Leah Mawer. Failure to apply for the position as requested may result in disqualification from the competition.
Indeed - 14 months ago