Environmental Refuelling Systems (ERS) is an Alberta-based company specializing in high-demand, on-time remote fuel management.
This Frac Operator is responsible for the daily operation and maintenance of the Frac Shack™. All duties of the Frac Operator are to be performed according to the Company’s operating procedures in order to maximize the safety of all personnel at the work site and to efficiently perform the task. This position will also provide assistance with the mobilization and demobilization of units and associated equipment.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
· To operate safely within the work environment assigned, as follows:
– Responsible for the safety of all staff and visitors to the site being supervised
– Attends and/or conducts Toolbox Talks on a daily basis or when required
– Attends safety meetings
– Supports an HS&E investigation, as needed
– Communicates any safety concerns with HS&E and/or site supervisors
– Always reviewing and looking to improving safe work practices (can be site specific)
· To operate Frac Shack™ units according to the Company’s operating procedures
· To provide basic maintenance/operational inspections, as required for Frac Shacks™ and tanks
· To communicate with customers in a positive and helpful manner working to advance the company’s business opportunities
· To keep accurate records relating to the above duties with prompt submission to the Frac Shack™ Supervisor
· Coordinates and/or assists with mobs and demobs
· To assist in related duties as may be required from time to time.
· High School Diploma
· Class 3 driver’s license is a strong asset
· Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) Certificate and WHMIS Certificate
· Driving record check (under 6 points on the abstract is required)
· Drug and alcohol testing prior to hiring (to be arranged in-house)
· CSTS, H2S, first aid with certificate of portability, and FIT tested.
· A minimum of one year experience working in petroleum distribution
· 2–3 years experience in an oil field environment
· Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems in a very fast-paced environment
· A strong “team player”
· Understanding of maintaining inspection reports (pre-job, post-job), maintenance and repair reports, accident or incident reports, and dangerous goods occurrence reports
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills:
o Always approachable and professional in approach; a real “relator”
o Able to keep several projects/tasks moving forward at once; nothing slips through the cracks
· Capable of working in an unsupervised environment; proactive; doesn’t wait for instruction
· A strong “team player”, always looking for solutions not blame
· Ability to prioritize and adaptable to change.
· An understanding of maintaining a driver logbook, bills of lading, inspection reports (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip), maintenance and repair reports, accident or incident reports, and dangerous goods occurrence reports
· Being customer service oriented is necessary
· A commitment to excellence.
To apply please send 1)Resume, 2) Cover letter, 3) References and 4) Salary Expectations to Leah Mawer. Please submit application as instructed; failure to do so may result in disqualification from competition. NO CALLS PLEASE.