This position will be responsible for Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable and Answering Incoming phone calls.
Reports to: Accounting Supervisor and VP Finance – Frac Shack International Inc. (FSI)
Internal relationships: you will develop strong communications with FSI office & field staff.
External relationships: you will develop close relationships with customers, vendors, and onsite agents always looking to develop the business and further the goals of FSI.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Enter invoices for payment
- Manage cheque run
- Prepare vendor cheques for mailing
- Receive and verify invoices and requisitions
- Prepare Customer Invoices
- Load invoices into customer systems as required
- Verify work order billing information
- Electronic filing of AP & AR documents
- Attending to couriers
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forward to appropriate personnel
- Answer incoming telephone calls and forwards to appropriate department
- Receives, Sorts and routes mail
- Greets clients and visitors in person or on the phone
- Occasional purchasing and shipment of items for field and office operations
- Manages schedules for office supplies. Maintains, orders, and organizes office stationary and equipment
- General office duties as required (e.g., maintenance, cleanliness, etc.)
- Other duties as determined from time to time
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of “intermediate” knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer
- “Intermediate” to “advanced” spreadsheet skills
- Experience using accounting software
- An administrative Certificate or Diploma is a strong asset
- Typing speed of 55+ words per minute.
Specific Competencies and Education Required
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills:
o Always approachable and professional in approach
o Able to keep several projects moving forward at once; nothing slips through the cracks
- Comfortable contacting vendors, customers, and staff via phone or e-mail
- An ability to prioritize is a must
- A professional telephone manner:
o Mature in approach
o Always cheery; a real “relator”
- 1-3 years of accounting experience in AP, AR, Reception.
- Salary negotiable (depending on skills and experience)
- Medical and dental benefits (after the three-month probationary period).