FOURQUEST ENERGY

FOURQUEST ENERGY Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A company struggling for cash and with green staff
Field Engineer (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 19, 2015
Pros: Opportunities
Cons: Pay travel expenses and materials from your money, green management
FourQuest is a good company to start however is common that employees have to buy materials and pay travel expenses in front. The reimbursement can take between 30 or more days.
Their Engineering department is very young with an average of months to less than two years experience including the management.
A great place to start your career.
Field Operator/Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: always lots to learn in all the different departments.
Cons: no set schedule.
-There is no typical day at Fourquest. Various locations, various jobs and always a different crew.
-I have learned about plant piping systems and how to clean them(steam, chemical, air, milling). Also how to read piping drawings and locate locate certain parts in plants. I learned that I would like to be a power engineer from working with so many of them at different locations.
-co-workers come and go. I try to learn what I can from them and to share my knowledge with them.
-Hardest part of the job is not having a schedule. Even on days off, I am not really off, as I can be called in. Looking for a scheduled days on/off job.
-most enjoyable part of my job is when commissioning and new plant and being there when the first drop of oil is produced!!
Headquarters