FOURQUEST ENERGY Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
A great place to start your career.
Field Operator/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 January 2014
-There is no typical day at Fourquest. Various locations, various jobs and always a different crew.
-I have learned about plant piping systems and how to clean them(steam, chemical, air, milling). Also how to read piping drawings and locate locate certain parts in plants. I learned that I would like to be a power engineer from working with so many of them at different locations.
-co-workers come and go. I try to learn what I can from them and to share my knowledge with them.
-Hardest part of the job is not having a schedule. Even on days off, I am not really off, as I can be called in. Looking for a scheduled days on/off job.
-most enjoyable part of my job is when commissioning and new plant and being there when the first drop of oil is produced!!
Pros
Always lots to learn in all the different departments.
Cons
No set schedule.
Great People
Bookkeeper/General Accountant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton27 June 2013
I love Payroll and this is what I did here. It was all payroll and benefits admin. My co workers were absolutely top shelf.
I loved working with the people there and that was the best part of my day.
I learned a lot about people and what makes them tick. I also learned that there are far more pros then cons to pulling for the underdog.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FOURQUEST ENERGY. Our community is ready to answer.

FOURQUEST ENERGY Reviews by Job Title