FOURQUEST ENERGY

FOURQUEST ENERGY Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Toxic Company with poor management
Field Enginneer (Former Employee), CanadaAugust 7, 2015
Pros: Good Salary for Ownership/Management
Cons: Too many..low pay, poor benefits, poor job security, poor work environemnt, long hours etc
This company does not treat their employees fairly. They cut the Field bonuses and salary as they feel to suit their interests. Management is inept and terrible at managing a company. Most of the senior staff have left and the staff who are left are mostly green. Overall Work quality is very poor for the amount of money that this company charges to clients (rates are higher then competition)
A great place to start your career.
Field Operator/Supervisor (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: always lots to learn in all the different departments.
Cons: no set schedule.
-There is no typical day at Fourquest. Various locations, various jobs and always a different crew.
-I have learned about plant piping systems and how to clean them(steam, chemical, air, milling). Also how to read piping drawings and locate locate certain parts in plants. I learned that I would like to be a power engineer from working with so many of them at different locations.
-co-workers come and go. I try to learn what I can from them and to share my knowledge with them.
-Hardest part of the job is not having a schedule. Even on days off, I am not really off, as I can be called in. Looking for a scheduled days on/off job.
-most enjoyable part of my job is when commissioning and new plant and being there when the first drop of oil is produced!!
Headquarters