Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Always Busy
Steward (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: comp rooms anywhere
Busy never a dull moment. How to multi-task and become a better team leader and trainer. Management was awesome there were always out helping us when it was very busy. Great my night crew was the best we all worked together. Big parties were a killer especially when we were short staff. It was a good work environment for the time I was there
A High Class Hotel very friendly workplace
Line Cook/Banquet server (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2014
Work closely with the Chef to prepare the food for the Banquet Party and Room Service. Also served as Banquet server when needed.
They dont believe and what they said
Current employee beverly hills (Former Employee), Beverly wilshireDecember 13, 2013
Pros: long breaks, not management tellin you what to do
Cons: poor management. not good food, workers selfish
I had work in many 5 stars hotels and i was very exited to apply at four season (beverly wilshire) dreamin it was my final stop and thinkin of retirin in tjis beatiful property , but my dreams start it goin away after my 1st year workin there to begin they dont give you the proper training, mgrs are constantenly changin and the new mgrs dont listen – more... on their employees concern unless they get somethin out of it too many lazy people that take advantage of the union been there aahhhh but it comes to money everyone did it..very selfishplace and the main mgr (ben trod ) seems like he cares for his employees but in reality he doesnt i had the change of seen iy my self in two ocasions that it comes for an employee for a change he doesnt give it when they say they care for you and family you see he doesnt give itt dammm. So who ever is applyin for this company think about it twice. – less
Productive and Fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lithonia, GADecember 5, 2013
This is a very fun and productive work environment. The co workers are amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the entire day. Never a dull moment.
Excellent armosphere
Waiter/Server (Current Employee), BakuNovember 26, 2013
I have learn a lot of things, but unfortunately not related my deparment.
Bad management and poor staffing skills.
Bar Assistant (Former Employee), Chippenham, ENGNovember 26, 2013
Pros: new customers and peolpe to meet every day.
Cons: management.
Staff are worked 7 shifts per week for less than minimum wage, the management abuse their authority and penalise any staff who are unable to work until such hours as 3/4am. Bullying was also a daily occurrence on the management part. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with new customers and people on a daily basis.
Pruductive workplace
Security Officer (Former Employee), Doha, DAWNovember 23, 2013
A lot of benefits like free vacation ticket two way every year.
Employers friendly
DCDP (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: yes there are long hours
Good enviornment to work
Got good knowledge in cooking skill as well as hygein ,Have got the knowledge in HACCP
Our management is very popular in world wide and is employee caring
My co-workers are very helpful if any poblem is ther we can diectly speak to our managers if we are facing any problem in our working place
The hardest part in our work is – more... i am now currently in the asian restaurant of my hotel which is very busy every day and of that i have to manage my kitchen accordingly
Most enjoyable part of the job is surely Cooking – less
Review
Spa Health Club Reception (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2013
Pros: see above
Cons: stressful high end expectations
Very good benenfits
-free lunch
-complimentary rooms at different four seasons hotels
-401-K
Four Seasons Culture
Host (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 7, 2013
My current position at the Four Seasons Hotel allows me to demonstrate the importance of understanding the range of guest needs and adapting to each to provide the best quality service. I live the mantra that the customer’s needs always come first.
not a really good place to work
Banquet Cook (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAOctober 27, 2013
Pros: free hotel room
Cons: short break
i learned in this industry you have to move around in order to get in to management
Four Seasons work life.
Banquet Houseman (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 25, 2013
Pros: great comp benefits for any four seasons in the world.
Cons: few breaks, if any, including lunches. captains, most, treated those "lower on the totempole" with attitudes. if you were a captain or higher, you recieved special treatment including harrassment and sexual harassment claims.
I loved working with the people at the Four Seasons. Loved the hard work there. It was stressful, but felt good. We would reset or flip our banquet room of 2500 sq ft in under an hour. I loved it.
Great Company
Payroll Clerk/ Maternity Cover (Former Employee), ENGOctober 20, 2013
Cons: too far from my home
I will recommend to every one as guest as as employee.
I have had fantastic experience work as payroll clerk (maternity cover)
I have learned manage my duties as Supervisor
Hardest part as Supervisor was to manage and give back a rooms on time ,especially when we were short with staff . As payroll clerk was very hard to learn everything from zero.
I – more... love my job – less
circular infinity pool overlooks,fitness center,A full-service spa, Four Seasons' main restaurant
Front Office Team Leader (Current Employee), Alexandria-EgyptOctober 18, 2013
A large, circular infinity pool overlooks the promenade and the sea. Pool attendants provide refreshing spritzes and chilled towels. A spa tub adjoins the pool, and a children's pool is steps away. This 15-floor hotel's fitness center, open 24 hours-a-day, features state-of-the-art cardie equipment with individual TVs. A full-service spa offers 14 candlelit – more... treatment rooms where guests can receive massages, body scrubs, facial treatments, manicures and pedicures. Byblos, the Four Seasons' main restaurant, showcases Lebanese cuisine, complemented by panoramic sea views. Other on-site restaurants include Kala, featuring buffets; Stefano's,, with a Southern Italian menu; and the casual Fresca Cafe and Gelateria. – less
>>>>>>
Waitress (Former Employee), calingford co.louthOctober 9, 2013
I enjoyed working for this hotel pleasant staff helps and good prospects
fun. work overnight. prep. clean did banquets events. over night meals
Overnight Chef (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 9, 2013
Pros: free meals hoilday paid. healthcare. room discount.
Cons: n/a
The fourseson hotel a very nice job to have. i learned alot by watching my chef. and i took lead in the kitchen 4 star hotel. very busy hotel. nice crew to work with.
Productive and fun work place
Turndown Attendant, Housekeeping (Former Employee), Kailua-Kona, HISeptember 30, 2013
Pros: free lunch, and dinner, internet use, locker room and showers.
Cons: having to clean the rooms in 10 minuets. we should of had 15 minuets.
My typical day at work would be going into work early, getting ready, getting something to eat, and hearing our briefing from our housekeeping managers. Then going out into our area and starting our job. I have learned many thing's at Four Seasons. I learned how to clean rooms in a timely manner. I didn't do the whole cleaning set-up, just a fast sweep – more... of the room to clean, and organize the guetst thing's. I also learned how to work things out on a iPod for the job. I also learned how to fold a towel in a different style.
The management team was really friendly and supportive in what they did. They always did there job well, and always tried there hardest to get there work done and to also help us out when we needed it. They were also fun to be with. They were the kind of managers that were stern, but were nice to be around.
My co-workers were really friendly. They always helped when help was needed. They were always in happy and high spirits when coming into work and also leaving. They were always a joy to be around.
I would say the hardest part of the job would be making the couches into beds. Not the pull out one because they were easy, but the one's where we had to make. I wonder why they don't just make the putt out beds. They look nice, and there easier on the workers.
I would think that the most enjoyable part of the job was being with the co-workers. I am a very shy person. So being with them and opening up was making the job more happier. Also, making the guests happy. Seeing them happy was probability one of the enjoyable parts because I felt like I did something good. Like I made someone happy today. I didn't really care for the tips, I was just happy thinking about how the guests would feel when they come back to a clean room. – less
Challenges at work place
Food And Beverage Associate (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: free lunch or dinner break during duty hours of 45 minutes
Cons: i have no fix shift timings and no fixed timing for work.
There was a one event of ZEE Network of 800 pax, and another day there was a wedding programm and reception as well. It was a turnover event so i and my colligues had worked continously 48 hrs with 1 hr sleep. And also we have crossed monthly beverage budget of Rs. 3000000 in one day at ZEE event. It was enjoyable and busy day i still remember.
I learned – more... various types guest, guests mood, their need, handling situations, various types of set ups, planning, communication, adaptability.. etc.
Management is strong enough to complete staff needs.
My co workers are very friendly with me, they are always ready to help me, ihave good bonding with everyone of them
Hardest part of job is like i dont have fixed shifts, shift timings, offs, roaster. etc
Enjoyable part is my friend circle at my work. i love to work with them. – less
FUN, CARING WORK PLACE
care assitant (Current Employee), Kettering, ENGSeptember 13, 2013
Pros: 3 days on and 4 days off/ 2 days on 3 days off and then work 2 days
Cons: 12 hour shifts
breakfast and getting people up, any appointments to take the residenst to them, hoisting, pad changes, washing dressing, fedding, toileting, fresh water and towls and fannels hand outs, activities, care plans notes, talking to the residents.
fun place
Valet/Cashier (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 11, 2013
Pros: they really take care of their employees and guests
the four seasons has to be the best hotel i have ever worked for. They are very professional and treat all their guest and employees with respect and a professional manner