Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very classy environment
Banquet Server (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 1, 2014
Pros: free food, uniforms, flexible schedule
Cons: having to be subservient and doing this convincingly
All of us banquet servers were students at U of T. Our serving ceremonies were quite difficult. We wore white linen jackets, taupe mid calf skirts, long sleeved shirts and bow tiesAll us us wore SAS shoes.
We knelt down to pick up serving trays with approximately 8 covered plates and walked in line and on cue into the dining room. The women usually – more... bent way back before we came near them in fear we would spill food on them. It happened very rarely in 11 years I worked there.
THE BENEFITS
While the guests were having a program, we servers went to the cafetería and ate all that gourmet left over food and desserts.
Those were the days.
Some of us cared for the ELITE which meant nice presents at times.
Of course when Gov. George Bush had his presidential campaign meetings, there were lots of German shephards about sniffing the banquet tables and no presents.
Four Seasons was a great company to work for but you would only last if you could do your job really well. – less
work good with others and for others
cna (Former Employee), Sedalia, MOMarch 26, 2014
Pros: would go back to nursing
Cons: after cleaning up after them for a long time you get burned out
its not easy doing this job and you can get burned out all I can say is don't work as many hours as I did then you might not get burned out
really good workplace to show your talent
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), Shanghai, ChinaMarch 18, 2014
I was in the 3rd month of my internship. And my HR Director told me to hold an internal painting activity all by myself.

In the end, the event was held successfully, my Director also gave me some useful advice which would be great help for my future career.
productive and fun work place with all kindly staff
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Jackson Hole, WYMarch 16, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healtycare
- My day at work are so fun and i enjoyed it.
- I learned about how to clean the room properly, no dust and no spot in bed sheet, and know how to work fast but still fokus about a quality of service.
- Four seasons has a good management, all the staff so kind and rally helpfull
- Good co-workers
- The hardest part of this job are when a busy day everything – more... must be finished on time, but some of the room there is kids with many toys on the floor, bed and bathroom, so that take long time to cleaned it.
- Actually i love this job, so i enjoyed every single day with this job – less
productive and fun place to work.
Server/Hostess (Former Employee), Toms River, NJMarch 6, 2014
TYPICAL diner. you get used to the customers and people that you see on a regular basis. the best part is going home at the end of the night.
it was fun work with for seasons
Waiter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: 30 min break
Cons: 20 min break
A typical day at work is to serve 350 people, prepare the buffete and wait until the persons finish with the food so we can start to clean it up.
what i lear from this job is how to work with people.
all my co-workers were cool people.
i dont have any.
the most enjoyble part of the job was to treat with people.
Great place to work for.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: employees treat each other the same way they want to be treated
Information is a key of success for the daily operation and this organization does it very well. There is always a team to help with anything you need, thus you are never left alone.
LIves by the Golden Rule
Pool Manager (Current Employee), Lanai City, HIFebruary 5, 2014
What an amazing company to work for. The Training they give to the associates is top notch.
Family Business oriented company who is the leading luxury hotels/resorts in the world
ResComm/Reservations Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 25, 2014
Fast paced atmosphere
Expanded experience in customer service and sales goals
Supervised employees of 9-15 as an acting department head
Co-workers are friendly and well trained
Hardest part of the job would be the work/life balanve
The most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with amazing staff and impeccable upper management support
that was a great time
Laundry Supervisor (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHJanuary 24, 2014
i learn lots of thing in this property and that was a good learning experience
it was amazing working and learning place
Banquet Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Doha, DAWJanuary 19, 2014
it was strong management wear i learn and grow in my career and know how to handle the most part of work (human) and be in banquet for 12 year make handling hard event more interesting when you have successful event and happy guest
Overall Great place to work
Overnight Cook/Cook (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: amazing workers.
Cons: healthcare, under appreciated.
I enjoyed the time I was part of the four seasons family. Great overall experience. The part I'll miss the most is the bonds created with my co-workers, by far, one of the best experience I've had in the industry. Management should really take pride and really value the work of their workers, and the efforts the go beyond expectancy. Also, appreciate – more... all the workers more. – less
Always Busy
Steward (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: comp rooms anywhere
Busy never a dull moment. How to multi-task and become a better team leader and trainer. Management was awesome there were always out helping us when it was very busy. Great my night crew was the best we all worked together. Big parties were a killer especially when we were short staff. It was a good work environment for the time I was there
A High Class Hotel very friendly workplace
Line Cook/Banquet server (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 3, 2014
Work closely with the Chef to prepare the food for the Banquet Party and Room Service. Also served as Banquet server when needed.
They dont believe and what they said
Current employee beverly hills (Former Employee), Beverly wilshireDecember 13, 2013
Pros: long breaks, not management tellin you what to do
Cons: poor management. not good food, workers selfish
I had work in many 5 stars hotels and i was very exited to apply at four season (beverly wilshire) dreamin it was my final stop and thinkin of retirin in tjis beatiful property , but my dreams start it goin away after my 1st year workin there to begin they dont give you the proper training, mgrs are constantenly changin and the new mgrs dont listen – more... on their employees concern unless they get somethin out of it too many lazy people that take advantage of the union been there aahhhh but it comes to money everyone did it..very selfishplace and the main mgr (ben trod ) seems like he cares for his employees but in reality he doesnt i had the change of seen iy my self in two ocasions that it comes for an employee for a change he doesnt give it when they say they care for you and family you see he doesnt give itt dammm. So who ever is applyin for this company think about it twice. – less
Productive and Fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Lithonia, GADecember 5, 2013
This is a very fun and productive work environment. The co workers are amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the entire day. Never a dull moment.
Excellent armosphere
Waiter/Server (Current Employee), BakuNovember 26, 2013
I have learn a lot of things, but unfortunately not related my deparment.
Bad management and poor staffing skills.
Bar Assistant (Former Employee), Chippenham, ENGNovember 26, 2013
Pros: new customers and peolpe to meet every day.
Cons: management.
Staff are worked 7 shifts per week for less than minimum wage, the management abuse their authority and penalise any staff who are unable to work until such hours as 3/4am. Bullying was also a daily occurrence on the management part. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with new customers and people on a daily basis.
Employers friendly
DCDP (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHNovember 22, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: yes there are long hours
Good enviornment to work
Got good knowledge in cooking skill as well as hygein ,Have got the knowledge in HACCP
Our management is very popular in world wide and is employee caring
My co-workers are very helpful if any poblem is ther we can diectly speak to our managers if we are facing any problem in our working place
The hardest part in our work is – more... i am now currently in the asian restaurant of my hotel which is very busy every day and of that i have to manage my kitchen accordingly
Most enjoyable part of the job is surely Cooking – less
Review
Spa Health Club Reception (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2013
Pros: see above
Cons: stressful high end expectations
Very good benenfits
-free lunch
-complimentary rooms at different four seasons hotels
-401-K