Four Seasons Employee Reviews in Canada

A good place to work good company benefits
Laundry help (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 23, 2012
Friendly co workers and fun place to work I learned to be nice to people around me,at all times..Management was always supportive to me. Co workers was always courteous to me. The hardest part of my job was when there was a crunch. I really had to prioritize my job as I was working alone on my shift. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was able to finish my work and everything went smoothly.
Pros
free lunch at the four season hotel
Cons
working over time
Amazing experience!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
I had the opportunity to be with the best people in the industry. Great standards of service and uncomparable work ethics. Management are respectful, friendly and supportive. I made the best friends in my life in this company. The harderst part of the job is to always be "on" to avoid any mistakes. What I enjoyed the most is the team work and support from my co-workers.
Pros
great cafeteria food and traveling perks
Cons
high standards can put a lot of strees on employees
Employers/employees get along together, hard job but I had fun
Energetic member of the housekeeping department (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCNovember 19, 2012
I' ve learned about teamwork. Most of my co-workers were very supportive of me especially when I just started. I like the job itself, but the hardest part of it was not having enough hours on the job. I was always on call and that was the reason why I resigned.
Pros
management was fair
Cons
because iwas in the lower seniority, i didn't have enough hours
Good Company but...
Enterprise Service Desk Administrator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 24, 2014
If you are under contract there is no Holiday pay and no overtime
Pros
good environment. if you are a regular it's the perfect company
Cons
as a contractor you won't have anything on-top of the regular hours you work
great place to work
Core Agent (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 27, 2012
A teamworker and goes above and beyond. Has given me experience and knowledge in computer programs such as: Opera, Fidelio, Micros and Microsoft office. My co-workers are great people. The hardest part of the job if I am not able to assist guest, staff and management. And the most enjoyable part of the job if I am able to provide an excellent service and makes everyone happy.
Pros
free meal
A great work environment with great management and awesome cafeteria
Banquet Porter (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2014
Of the many lessons I learned during my time at the Four Seasons was that I had to be flexible with the management and my fellow co-workers when various goals where assigned.
productive but lacks life and work balance
general maintenance (Current Employee) –  Toronto, OntarioNovember 21, 2013
nice and challenging
have room for improvements
continuous learning
a bit ok
nice, friendly and helpful
scheduling
lots of things being learned everyday
Pros
status quo
Cons
poor department management
Stressed and underappreciated
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BCSeptember 21, 2014
I had such high hopes of enjoying my time working for such a popular and high-end company, but it couldn't have been further from enjoyable. A typical day would involve what you'd expect in housekeeping: turn up to work, get your cleaning supplies, get your list of rooms to clean and you'd go to them and do the job. It was very autonomous, and it wasn't uncommon to spend whole shifts without speaking to or seeing anyone, which got quite frustrating. I didn't have the chance to really get to know my co-workers, but at times I found them to be rude and unhelpful. There were three different people in charge, and whether or not I had a good day usually depended on who was in charge that day. When I ran into some issues, I was passed around and given offers of help which I never received. Like a few people I knew, I wasn't enjoying the work and wanted to apply for another department given I was receiving no help or support to do my own job better, but unlike the people I knew this wasn't offered to me - which I'm certain was due to issues with my appearance, as they had no issues moving anyone else between departments. The hardest part of the job was not having enough time to do the best job I could, which was frustrating for me as a perfectionist - and I'm certain others must cut corners in order to finish in time but I couldn't do that so I fell behind and was always made to feel terrible about it, despite us being told it was more important to get it right the focus was always on finishing in the allotted time-frame. I would have found it much more enjoyable had I been given enough  more... time, but the fact of the matter is they didn't have enough people employed.  less
Pros
free lunch - albeit poor quality
Cons
long hours, expected to work overtime, underappreciated
great place to work
Line Cook 3 (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2014
since i started at the four seasons hotel its been great i see that there is room for growth, at any four seasons in the world the benfits are good thing as well.
Pros
soft serve ice cream
Cons
none i can think of
Good work environment
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2012
Every day started with a pleasant meeting with at least 80 co-workers
and our manager. Peaceful, warm and family environment of work when I learned to keep a big smile .
It's all about Service
Engineering Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONJune 5, 2014
Busy working environment and positively challenging..Helpful Co-workers and everyday you learn something New.
Great team work with great people
Guest Relations Officer (Current Employee) –  Whistler BCMarch 4, 2014
It is a big hotel, lots to learn. Perfect job for people that like challenging fun :)
Great Job
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2013
• Attend guest/residence calls
• H.V.A.C issues
• Plumbing issues
• Daily Rounds of 3 towers
Empresa que valoriza o funcionario, cuida, respeita, pensa nele e quer ele sempre proximo, Querendo que nunca saia de la, plano de carreira brilhante
Steward (Former Employee) –  Whistler, BCOctober 21, 2015
Aprendi que tudo que se faz com carinho e determinação, fica bom e te faz bem. Nessa empresa esses valores são seguidos e valorzados
Pros
Beneficios e salario
Cons
Refeicao interna
Environnement de travail idéal
Stagiaire Events (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONApril 8, 2014
Travailler au Four Seasons en temps que stagaire a été une expérience incomparable où j'ai beaucoup appris en organisation évènementielle, en service client mais aussi en culture d'entreprise.