Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great place to work, fantastic management
Head Chef (Former Employee), st fillansSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: time to do thinngs right
Cons: not enough people know how good it really is
One of the best ever places to work and visit, beautifully scenic, friendly, great great food, great bosses
Very unorganized place to work.
Room Attendant/ Linen room coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: it paid the bills
Cons: never enough to work with
Four Seasons was stable work, but not enough pay for the job that needed to be done. My co-workers were very nice and got the job done. The hardest part of the job was trying to work with no supplies.
Great company culture
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 8, 2014
People are friendly. Upper management shows they care about the hotel and all employees. Attention to detail and love of the job creates one-of-a-kind service experience for guest
I loved all the Residents
Caregiver (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CASeptember 7, 2014
Cons: no longer there they went out of business
It was a Great place to work. I loved all the residents. The hardest part was when they passed away.
Great Company to work for
Concierge (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: very stressful
There are long hours during season, but it's not an issue when there are good people to work with.
rewarding
Care assistant (Former Employee), oxfordshireSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch and tea
Cons: long hours
team brief on each individual service user in the home on how they been through out the night and hand over care plans any illness or accidents all updated before next team off care assistant came on .
I had training through out my time working in the crown care home from health & safety ,Manuel handling , COSSH , fire training , end of life training – more... , personal care , food hygiene.
management in house was excellent and listened to all needs .
co workers worked well in a team as it was absolute vital .
most reward job was enjoyable every day . – less
privilage to serve the elderly with nutritional needs
Cook (Former Employee), aberdeenAugust 27, 2014
Cons: bad managment
bad management poor staffing levels and no concern for resident welfare
Top Hotel to work for
Lead Concierge/Assistant Manager Guest Services (Former Employee), HoustonAugust 22, 2014
Pros: lunch and diner are provided
Cons: parking
Great learning experience for who ever has the dedication and passion in customer service.
great company
Security Officer (Former Employee), Miami, FLAugust 15, 2014
I am happy for the opportunity i was given to work in one of the best hotel company in the world
Excellent first job
Shop Assitant (Former Employee), Witney, ENGAugust 14, 2014
Pros: very friendly
Cons: basic wages
I worked here for my first full time job.
Great experience and very friendly managers
Four Seasons is the finest hotel in St, Louis
Spa/Laundry Attendant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 30, 2014
Pros: completed leadership development training
Four Seasons taught me what it means to be a positive worker, and leader. I have learned how to document inventory, effectively gain the trust of customers, and how to complete all given tasks effectively in a timely matter.
Exciting and fun work place.
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJuly 24, 2014
A typical day at work would be long hours face pace and good results.I learned how to adapt to different nationalities, personalities and also how to handle difficult situations. The Management was sub par but I guess that's the way it goes in most corporations. The hardest part of the job was working twelve plus hours daily with little time for my – more... family. The most enjoyable part of my job was making people smile and getting things done to make our establishment the best at what we do. – less
To improve on my management skills and technique to create a clean productive and positive work place
Assistant Executive Housekeeper (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: comp rooms, great team work
Cons: long hours
A typical day starts at 6am daily, it would be easy for me to narrow it down but the truth is that business changes on a daily basis due to the type of clients/customers that stays with us. The first thing I do when I arrive to work is check on the overnight staff to ensure that projects and assignments are completed. I then schedule the room attendant's – more... board via Rex which then followed by staff briefing. The rest of the day consist of meetings, inspecting VIP guest rooms and standard testing my supervisor.
I've learn that when you enjoy what you do, you will alway give a 100% and in return you will get a better results. The management hours are very demanding which makes it difficult to have a work life balance at time, so that part of the job can be the hardest.
The most enjoyable part of my job is actually meeting new people and spending the day with my staff. – less
High performance work environment: Fast Paced, Attention to Detail,
Dining Room Server (Current Employee), Washington, DCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free shift meal, healthcare, 401k, comp nights for vacation, special events for staff
Cons: high stress environment, rude guests
Typical day: high-performance, knowledge testing and review. High expectation guests.

What I learned: food, wine, cuisine, high quality customer service, etiquette

Management: Fast, High expectation, Supportive

Co-workers: Hard working, supportive, great interpersonal skills, talented

Hardest part of my job: High stress

Most enjoyable part: my – more... coworkers, the food and cocktails and some of the guests – less
productive
accommodation assistant (Current Employee), DublinJuly 11, 2014
I learned to work in a team and to do my job properly no matter what.
productive and exciting
Banquet Server (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 8, 2014
A wonderful work experience! Hands on, customer service plus, and team players.
Productive and fun place to work
Project Coordinator, Team Leader (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 8, 2014
Pros: as usual free lunch
Cons: breaks are short.
Typical day at work and I learn more at Four Seasons Hotel. The managements were good, my co-workers are like brothers and sisters. I learn the trust of people from my coworkers.
No 1 Hotel for weddings in North east Ireland
Chef de Partie/ Breakfast chef (Former Employee), Louth, IrelandJuly 1, 2014
Very busy wedding and function venue. I really enjoyed my time here also but had no work/life balance and my Partner lived 3 hours away so I decided to moved to the same city as my partner. Hence only working here for the few months.
Typical office job but overall good environment.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bedford Park, ILJune 30, 2014
As CSR, I answered the phone to set up appointments and solve customer issues. I also logged all information into the system and filled all paperwork for those clients. I had the chance to move up to dispatcher/task assigner, however, management felt I better served as CSR at that time. The hardest part of the job was making sure I had my phone responses – more... correct for each certain call. The most enjoyable part of the job were my co-workers. – less
Fun place to work, high expectations
Room Service Supervisor (Former Employee), London, ENGJune 26, 2014
Pros: inclusions of meals, laundry, sports and social activities, discounted rates
Cons: as i said, every job has its highs and lows
+ Responsible for in house mini bar sales tracking for entire property
+ Training and development of new staff
+ Oversaw merchandising, shelving and stocking mini bar goods, while ensuring brand standards were met on a daily basis
+ Communicated with suppliers to obtain new range of goods for new product launches and promotions

Four Seasons Photos