Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Four Seasons Offsale
Cashier (Former Employee), Regina, SKMay 21, 2014
Pros: good food and lots of friendly people, customers, tips were good aswell
Cons: long hours of just sitting there
Working in the The Four Seasons Offsale was quite boring during the week I worked from 6p.m until 2a.m and certain days it would be steady, certain days it would be slow so when I had nothing to do I would stock clean, wipe the coolers and shelves. I also enjoyed it because I have met a lot of cool people and learned to be very outgoing and assertive.The – more... management was good and very well managed, I only worked with another person on the weekends to stock shelves and coolers she was friendly girl who I enjoyed working with but over all it was a very good environment to be in while on shift, the hardest part of my job was the long hours and dealing with drunk people and shoplifters, the most enjoyable part I was in such a steady and busy business where I enjoyed working with the customers – less
great place to work
Line Cook 3 (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: soft serve ice cream
Cons: none i can think of
since i started at the four seasons hotel its been great i see that there is room for growth, at any four seasons in the world the benfits are good thing as well.
A great work environment with great management and awesome cafeteria
Banquet Porter (Part-Time) (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 11, 2014
Of the many lessons I learned during my time at the Four Seasons was that I had to be flexible with the management and my fellow co-workers when various goals where assigned.
productive but lacks life and work balance
general maintenance (Current Employee), Toronto, OntarioNovember 21, 2013
Pros: status quo
Cons: poor department management
nice and challenging
have room for improvements
continuous learning
a bit ok
nice, friendly and helpful
scheduling
lots of things being learned everyday
Amazing experience!
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 19, 2013
Pros: great cafeteria food and traveling perks
Cons: high standards can put a lot of strees on employees
I had the opportunity to be with the best people in the industry. Great standards of service and uncomparable work ethics. Management are respectful, friendly and supportive. I made the best friends in my life in this company. The harderst part of the job is to always be "on" to avoid any mistakes. What I enjoyed the most is the team work and support – more... from my co-workers. – less
Great Job
Engineer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 9, 2013
• Attend guest/residence calls
• H.V.A.C issues
• Plumbing issues
• Daily Rounds of 3 towers
Good benefits
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2013
Pros: free meals
Cons: no overtime pay
- A typical day at work will be answering telephone calls from guests and wanting a lot of extra free amenities.
- I have learned to have a lot of patience in handling irate guests.
- When I first started working for the company, I had no complaints about the management. They usually acknowledge the good work I have done and made me feel appreciated.
- – more... My co-workers are okay. They usually depend on me when it comes to group bookings and all other paper works because they know that the job wil be done and I love it when we are busy with paper works and data entry.
- The hardest part of the job is when I talk to an irate guest and start swearing at you if you are unable to give them what they want.
- The most enjoyable part of the job for me is when I'm busy. – less
Dedicated managers, advancement opportunities
Server Assistant (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 9, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: odd hours
At the Four Seasons, there is plenty of room for advancement and travel. An employee there can develop new skills. Our values at Four Seasons is to work according to the Golden Rule-to treat others the way you;d like to be treated.

On a daily basis, you deal with lots of difficult people. You learn to be positive and warm at all times. It can be difficult, – more... it challenges your ability to think on your feet.

Every day, especially when busy, you have to work quickly to clear tables, clean tables, and make sure areas of restaurant are organised so it does not ever reach the point of overwhelm.

My coworkers range from kind and positive to demanding and cold. It is hard to meet all their demands. You must do what is most important at that given time. Running food to guests is most important. – less
great place to work
Core Agent (Former Employee), Toronto, ONDecember 27, 2012
Pros: free meal
A teamworker and goes above and beyond. Has given me experience and knowledge in computer programs such as: Opera, Fidelio, Micros and Microsoft office. My co-workers are great people. The hardest part of the job if I am not able to assist guest, staff and management. And the most enjoyable part of the job if I am able to provide an excellent service – more... and makes everyone happy. – less
Employers/employees get along together, hard job but I had fun
Energetic member of the housekeeping department (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 19, 2012
Pros: management was fair
Cons: because iwas in the lower seniority, i didn't have enough hours
I' ve learned about teamwork. Most of my co-workers were very supportive of me especially when I just started. I like the job itself, but the hardest part of it was not having enough hours on the job. I was always on call and that was the reason why I resigned.
Good work environment
Room Attendant (Former Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 3, 2012
Every day started with a pleasant meeting with at least 80 co-workers
and our manager. Peaceful, warm and family environment of work when I learned to keep a big smile .
A good place to work good company benefits
Laundry help (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 23, 2012
Pros: free lunch at the four season hotel
Cons: working over time
Friendly co workers and fun place to work I learned to be nice to people around me,at all times..Management was always supportive to me. Co workers was always courteous to me. The hardest part of my job was when there was a crunch. I really had to prioritize my job as I was working alone on my shift. The most enjoyable part of my job was when I was – more... able to finish my work and everything went smoothly. – less
always fine
Server (Former Employee), DamascusSeptember 20, 2014
the best every where, i learned a lot in this company . i met high professional managers .

i learned how to make the guest feel wow service ,
Good
Room Attendant (Former Employee), HampshireSeptember 19, 2014
Great experience in UK. Physical job but fun. Meet people from diverse. excellent interaction with guests. Enjoyed the job.
great place to work, fantastic management
Head Chef (Former Employee), st fillansSeptember 13, 2014
Pros: time to do thinngs right
Cons: not enough people know how good it really is
One of the best ever places to work and visit, beautifully scenic, friendly, great great food, great bosses
Very unorganized place to work.
Room Attendant/ Linen room coordinator (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: it paid the bills
Cons: never enough to work with
Four Seasons was stable work, but not enough pay for the job that needed to be done. My co-workers were very nice and got the job done. The hardest part of the job was trying to work with no supplies.
Great company culture
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee), San Francisco, CASeptember 8, 2014
People are friendly. Upper management shows they care about the hotel and all employees. Attention to detail and love of the job creates one-of-a-kind service experience for guest
I loved all the Residents
Caregiver (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CASeptember 7, 2014
Cons: no longer there they went out of business
It was a Great place to work. I loved all the residents. The hardest part was when they passed away.
Great Company to work for
Concierge (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: very stressful
There are long hours during season, but it's not an issue when there are good people to work with.
rewarding
Care assistant (Former Employee), oxfordshireSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunch and tea
Cons: long hours
team brief on each individual service user in the home on how they been through out the night and hand over care plans any illness or accidents all updated before next team off care assistant came on .
I had training through out my time working in the crown care home from health & safety ,Manuel handling , COSSH , fire training , end of life training – more... , personal care , food hygiene.
management in house was excellent and listened to all needs .
co workers worked well in a team as it was absolute vital .
most reward job was enjoyable every day . – less