Fountain Tire

Fountain Tire Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
fun, pruductive, physically, demanding
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Peace River, ABJanuary 24, 2016
hard work each day, physically demanding in your arms, back and knees. great, fun work in a fast paced environment, striving for faster turn around times.
Fun if you like mechanics
Tire and Lube Technician (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 8, 2016
Pros: Only had to tidy up when there was not any work
Cons: couldn't really advance too soon
little bit of a dirty job but sure does make you feel like you have had a full day of work at the end of the daygnhgfn gfn dfn fgn fgn gfbn gfnfcgn fhn
productive at ties graet place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Penticton, BCDecember 3, 2015
fun work place its a part time job for I do not get the hours I am looking for have asked few times but still nothing its something right now to keep me ahead I do enjoy the people I work with
Fountian Tire
Tire Technician, Lube Technician, Shop Cleanup (Former Employee), St. Albert, ABNovember 23, 2015
Pros: Lunch every saturday, work hours
Cons: Wage
It was an okay place to work, every Saturday managers brought us lunch, not the best wages. Only a few co workers I liked there. Although I did work good hours.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Regina, SKOctober 23, 2015
I enjoyed my time here but unfortunately there was no room for advancement at the store level for my position. The management was good to work for.
awesome job
Tire technician (Former Employee), Prince George, BCOctober 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
i loved working with the team. it allowed me to pursue me goals in life. I worked with fountain tire for two years. In that time i met many friends and developed important professional relationships
horrible nanagement
Tire Technician (Former Employee), edmonton Whyte Ave (closed)October 3, 2015
Pros: cheaper vehicle repairs
Cons: horrible management
my typical work day consisted of repairing and installing new tires as well as assisting customers in selecting the best tires for their vehicle.
not a long term job
Administrative Support (Former Employee), edmonton ABSeptember 15, 2015
Pros: a lot of team building activities such as potlucks
Cons: restructuring company left employees without a jon
* Accurately entered accounts payables/receivables

* Posted, ran, printing, and distributed manual cheques on a daily/weekly basis

* Ensured internal policies and procedures were adhered to

* Ensured proper authorizations were in place

* Assisted other accounting team members when needed

* Filed paperwork when needed
great staff, great environment
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Airdrie, ABSeptember 9, 2015
Pros: great staff, great environment
Cons: slow summers
i loved working there, my boss was a great guy, always wanted to help and sometimes came and changed tires with us. the work was good and honest. no customers were cheated, if we damaged a customers rims, we always let them know and fixed it. im friends with all the staff, and we still keep in touch
productive and nice workplace with flexible schedules
Retread Technician (Current Employee), EdmontonSeptember 7, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, good management, benefits.
Cons: physical work, tiring, and a bit hard on body
It is a good place to work. one of the best managed companies in Canada. lot to learn towards technical side. big responsibilties while working. Company's main concerns are safety first.
RECCOMENDED
Manager (Former Employee), stettlerAugust 22, 2015
GREAT PLACE TO WORK AND GROW.LOTS OF ADVANCEMENT AND OVER TIME,MEDICAL AND RRSP CONTRIBUTIONS.EXCELLENT TRAINING PROGRAMS TO HELP YOU GROW
cozy envirenment with home feeling to it.
RED SEAL JOURNEYMAN AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABAugust 12, 2015
Pros: new vehicles with new technology
Cons: mud stuck in the vehicles
A typical day at work would be;
face paced environment but very production shop. There is a variety of cultures in the workplace and we all got along. management would always keep track or schedules and what work to bring in. The hardest part would be the amount of much that is stuck under the vehicles. It gets really tough to be able to do my job , however we get through it. Just being part of a shop where we see the newer vehicles come in with new technology and be able to learn and move forward.
Very enjoyable place to work with a strong culture.
Construction Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 16, 2015
Pros: New, clean work enviromnent with free parking.
Cons: limited advancement opportunities
Working here taught me some new things like how to manage a construction project that we were not the owner of, but the tenant. This was the hardest part of the job for me because the contractors that I was trying to hold accountable were not working directly for us, but rather for the landlord.
This job also honed my skills of working with the customer directly to develop the plan and implement it.
The most enjoyable part of the job was being part of the new projects from the start, having solid input into the planning process and working directly with the store owners to get the project done. I enjoyed the travel to the sites and my role as the investigator and evaluator of potential new projects.
Fountain TIre
Customer Service (Former Employee), St. Albert, ABMay 4, 2015
Great training, program, good atmosphere. strong culture. day to day was fantastic, though i do think they ran lean on staff and may have burnt people out
fun and a great place to work
Tire Technician (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 16, 2015
Pros: working on vehicles
A typical day at work I will repair many flat tires and oil changes and also change tires over from winter to summers and vise versa. I replace tires that are no longer safe to drive on and I also replace burnt out headlights, taillights, license plate lights as well and wiper blades and batteries. I love the people I work with and I enjoy going to work being able to joke and always have a good laugh.
Hard work and long hours
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCMarch 19, 2015
during the spring and winter seasons its a very difficult job. Long hours and a fast pace is required of you. all in all its not a bad just but the pay isn't the greatest and there isn't much room for advancement.
a great place to work
front counter (Former Employee), Prince George, BCJanuary 30, 2015
started when the branch opened and grew with them. All the branches and branch managers/owners were great people to deal with
things i ave done and experiened
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day at the office was answering phones and emails, opening and handling insurance claims for the company, and do legal corporate documents for 170 location. i also handled all banking need for all locations including head office.

i worked great with all co-workers. i learned how to multitask and work independently as well as in a group.

The most enjoyable thing about my job at Fountain Tire is that most tasks were not the same they had their differences, also they had a lot of different activities they provide their employees every month (task of Edmonton 40 tickets and transportation there and back, yoga classes, auctions, free fruit Fridays, etc..).
one of the best places i have worked at in years
Tire Technician (Former Employee), calgary alberta 17th ave neJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: doing somthing that i enjoyed
Cons: pushing religion on others
typical day at this place fast paced tire repairs oil changes
how to lift vehicles on a hot very hands on type of companey
mangaement very reliable
co-workers where amzing to provied help when needed
taking lunch
woking a tire machine
good
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), st albertDecember 23, 2014
great place, keeps you busy, good staff, awesome management, room for advancement
Headquarters