Fountain Tire

Fountain Tire Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fountain TIre
Customer Service (Former Employee), St. Albert, ABMay 4, 2015
Great training, program, good atmosphere. strong culture. day to day was fantastic, though i do think they ran lean on staff and may have burnt people out
Commercial Tire Technician (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABApril 22, 2015
Made good friends!Fast paced environment, great people to work for I learnt a lot from them and worked part time in the winter busy season.Made good friends!Fast paced environment, great people to work for I learnt a lot from them and worked part time in the winter busy season.Made good friends!Fast paced environment, great people to work for I learnt a lot from them and worked part time in the winter busy season.
fun and a great place to work
Tire Technician (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 16, 2015
Pros: working on vehicles
A typical day at work I will repair many flat tires and oil changes and also change tires over from winter to summers and vise versa. I replace tires that are no longer safe to drive on and I also replace burnt out headlights, taillights, license plate lights as well and wiper blades and batteries. I love the people I work with and I enjoy going to work being able to joke and always have a good laugh.
Hard work and long hours
Tire Technician (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCMarch 19, 2015
during the spring and winter seasons its a very difficult job. Long hours and a fast pace is required of you. all in all its not a bad just but the pay isn't the greatest and there isn't much room for advancement.
a great place to work
front counter (Former Employee), Prince George, BCJanuary 30, 2015
started when the branch opened and grew with them. All the branches and branch managers/owners were great people to deal with
things i ave done and experiened
Legal Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day at the office was answering phones and emails, opening and handling insurance claims for the company, and do legal corporate documents for 170 location. i also handled all banking need for all locations including head office.

i worked great with all co-workers. i learned how to multitask and work independently as well as in a group.

The most enjoyable thing about my job at Fountain Tire is that most tasks were not the same they had their differences, also they had a lot of different activities they provide their employees every month (task of Edmonton 40 tickets and transportation there and back, yoga classes, auctions, free fruit Fridays, etc..).
one of the best places i have worked at in years
Tire Technician (Former Employee), calgary alberta 17th ave neJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: doing somthing that i enjoyed
Cons: pushing religion on others
typical day at this place fast paced tire repairs oil changes
how to lift vehicles on a hot very hands on type of companey
mangaement very reliable
co-workers where amzing to provied help when needed
taking lunch
woking a tire machine
good
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), st albertDecember 23, 2014
great place, keeps you busy, good staff, awesome management, room for advancement
Foutian tire is ok to work for
Head Service Truck Operator (Former Employee), Salmon Arm, BCNovember 4, 2014
Pros: discount on tires
Cons: not enough staff
as a service truck operator is was not to bad to work with fountain pay was not great but the people i worked with and the customers were worth it
Productive and fun place to work.
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABOctober 6, 2014
It's a Great Place to work and grow. Good group of talented and professional co-workers.
Well managed company from head office.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), North Vancouver, BCOctober 2, 2014
Th company took me on and trained me in aspects of the autorepair market. However, frnt line managers vary from store to store. Some are good, some are bad.
Sales and Service (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCSeptember 9, 2014
The work was good, hard but very enjoyable. It kept me very busy, the people there are great and easy to work with. Safe invironment to work in
Very productve, serious with a friendly culture.
Driver, Assitant Sipper Recieeiver (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: steady consistant work hours
Cons: my miss several coffee breaks through the week, loss of interaction with fellow employees.
A typical day will include my preparation for my morning drive hauling a load of tires to a store. My coworkers assist with what is required and my supervisor will provide the needed paper work. Upon my return, I will manually unload the tires into plant and document them for data entry.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Kamloops, BCAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great people, excellent benefits
Cons: distance from town, little room for advancement
I love working here. My managers and everyone I work with are pleasant and we are all hardworking happy people.

Hardest part of the job is learning how to use the propriatory systems. After that, wonderful! I wear jeans to work every day, and managaement is flexible and understanding. Only downside is transportation, we are 20 mins from downtown and quite a ways from the last bus stop.
great job until retirement close to home
Manager (Former Employee), New Liskeard, ONMay 19, 2014
everyday a surprise tire business very unpredictable respect is a number one in any success business great co-workers young staff very difficult to retain them most difficult part of my job was trusting corporate management also never follow promises micro manage to death which stars with greed and selfishness very difficult to enjoy when constant pressures of stress
OK
Data Entry Clerk/Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 12, 2014
Pros: great sales manager, great buyers
Cons: bad management
Randmar was an ok place to work. The worst part of the job was when management hired family to work there. That destroyed the team dynamic that was created prior to their employment. The best part of the job was the relationships created with buyers and the relationships created with other employees.
Productive family type atmosphere
Heavy Duty Mechanic Apprentice (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 9, 2014
Every day is always interesting and always something new. Jobs can range from automotive to heavy duty, as I was a guy who would do it all light, medium duty, and heavy duty alignments and full services. Co- worker atmosphere is calm and peaceful, and no one is afraid to say what is on there minds. The higher ups all I can say is they give you respect and benefit on any doubts. Steering and suspensions and alignments is mostly what I do on a day to day basis, however some times I do light duty work as a change of pace to keep work interesting.
Accounting Assistant - Full Time (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: great place to work for
Cons: office is moving
Great place to work for. Lots of room for advancement. Co-workers are nice and ready to help out when needed
Great experience
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee), Slave Lake, ABNovember 8, 2013
Pros: enjoying my work
Cons: being away from edmonton
My typical day would be to come in and start opening the mail and sending mail, Answering phones, Covering the front, Accounts receivable and payable, Filing, Match PO numbers, Filling paperwork.

I have learned so much about being in a office and how to deal with customers and telephone manners

The manager was always encouraging

My co-workers were always helpful when needed and we all got along.

The hardest part would be when i was unable to to fully understand ( reason for going to college)

The best part of the job was realizing I really enjoy administration.
I worked at the Fountain Tire in Campbell River and the manager there is a joke.
Mechanic (Former Employee), CAMPBELL RIVER B.C.September 29, 2013
Pros: there are none
Cons: this is a place that you don't want to work at, the management is the worst i have ever seen. i am so glad to be out of there
Management is a joke the could not keep people at all when they have good people they just ride them and they leave.Seemed that the people that did the work got nothing and the suck holes got it all.

About Fountain Tire

As a nationally recognized tire dealer in Canada, Fountain Tire offers a wide range of car, truck, and trailer tires, as well – Read more