Fossil

amazing as watchstation
Sales Associate (Former Employee), AshfordMarch 25, 2014
Pros: q
Cons: q
brilliant place to work totally amazeballs never recieved any reason to dislike the job or work place. everyone working there was so lovely and amazing.
Great people to work with at my location
Third Key Holder (Current Employee), Michigan City, INMarch 25, 2014
Pros: had a good discount and fun competitions
Cons: not enough hours to go around
As a third key, you are required to be a little better at everything. It can be stressful but still an enjoyable place to work.
Producive and fun place to work. Customer service skills were a must have.
Par Time Assistant Manager/ 3rd Key Holder (Former Employee), Greenwood, INMarch 24, 2014
Great company!
Fair hourly wages.
Great hours.
Great employees.
No complaints.
Very Customer oriented and sales driven company
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 21, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great customer service
Cons: consistent company focus, long hours
On a daily basis have had consistent great customer interaction within the store. Was under a lot of great leaders that provided me with strong leadership ability. The most enjoyable part of my job was engagement with both my team and peers as well as customers. What I have learned is that there are mutiple conponenets that are required of you to effectively – more... run a successful brand. – less
Poor Work Place Culture
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Livermore, CAMarch 13, 2014
Company has very poor culture, and is very dismissive of work place issues.
Great Starter Job
Clothing Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 7, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere and product
Cons: the compensation is not the best in the retail market but, adequate.
The life style brand of fossil is a great company. Things learned there could be brand and trend recognition. The staff is predominantly college students or recent graduates. Very interesting to meet the customers to all aspects of life. I enjoyed the steady flow of new product and changing of store lay out.
I would recommend this job to others!
Great small space with interesting personalities
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albany, NYMarch 4, 2014
Pros: easy to be productive, fun, attractive coworkers, great discounts
Cons: on your feet all day, short breaks, small space
Fossil was fun while it lasted. I was a seasonal hire and enjoyed it because it was fairly easy to be productive. In retail the most important factors are customer service and a well tidied store. And we prided ourselves on both of those factors to be carried out to the fullest daily, and were often rewarded for it. It was also very nice to see such – more... attractive and fun personalities every day I came into work. Granted there were a few that didn't make the cut in either department and sometimes both but that was a small percentage of my coworkers. Lastly, the most important aspect I appreciated about Fossil was the amazing discounts in store and online (through the phone.) My only major vice was the skimpy paychecks, getting paid about a dollar and a 1/3 over minimum wage was not the best. I would recommend anyone who's young and looking for employment in retail to work here. – less
productive
Sales (Former Employee), Randburg, GPMarch 4, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: long hours
It was a very competitive environment, getting along with co workers was easy, the hardest part of the job was probably the difficult customers and most enjoyable was leaving our customers happy.
Good first retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Osage Beach, MOMarch 3, 2014
Pros: store discount
Cons: working odd hours, not consistent with working hours
I've worked for this company and have recently left for a job with better pay and more room to grow, I do think this is a good first job for someone who has never worked in retail. The managers were great and they all work well together.
Fun work place
Sales associate, (Former Employee), Gulfport, MSFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: young staff
I enjoy working with people and finding things that people need. The co-works make the job fun and enjoyable.
Fantastic.
Sales Assistant/ Concession Supervisor (Former Employee), BluewaterFebruary 19, 2014
I worked on a concession within House of Fraser. I was involved helping change the FOSSIL concessions over to WatchStationInternational.
I have never enjoyed a job in retail as much as this one. I believe it was partly due to this particular store and the people I worked with that made it brilliant. I have done a day or two at other stores and they – more... did seem quite and a bit slow (probably because of location). While it did have it's ups and downs like all jobs I still cannot fault this place more than that.
Management were so understanding that work should be fun and that people had a life outside the job, they were very accommodating.
If you are looking for a really fun and enjoyable job in retail then I really recommend fossil/WatchStation. – less
You get what you give.
Store Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis MoFebruary 18, 2014
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
productive and fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAFebruary 17, 2014
Typically customers come into Fossil wanting to know sales and information on the various luxury watches and leather bags sold at Fossil. Sales associates have been trained in sizing watches and changing the batteries within watches. In addition, sales associates are trained in the overall knowledge of leather goods sold in Fossil. My co-workers are – more... very friendly and everyone works as a team to meet sales goals. The hardest part of the job would probably meeting sales goals after holidays because most customers have already done most of their shopping for the season and will not shop until the next season or holiday. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers needs – less
Fun place to work
Concession Supervisor (Current Employee), Northampton, ENGFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: love what i do
Learning all about the new product's that are coming on to the market , building a good friendship with co-workers and host store
hitting all KPI'S required ,
The most important part of my job in makeing sure i give 100% customer service and matching the right prouct to the right person
Fossil
Store Manager (Former Employee), Charleston, South CarolinaFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: 50% discount (all the time) 70% once a month
Cons: short breaks
Open new boxes place product and straighten up store. then registers. Sell fossil products (easy sell themselves)
sell high end watches (harder but still easy)
purses, wallets, belts, sunglasses (hardest yet the brand is good)

North Charleston Store manager was amazing
Great starter job with wonderful employers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Seattle Premium OutletFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: works around schedule
Cons: short shifts
The most important skill learned from Fossil was working with a diverse costumer base. My co-workers were wonderful and very helpful when trying to learn the ins and outs of the business.
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Great company awesome discount great hours, amazing customers, management wasnt the best but workable overall fun place to work.
Such an amazing job!
WATCH SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Livermore, CAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: staff, products, watches, jewelry, bags, music, clothing
Cons: not enough space, stuffy
Fossil's made the work environment feel as if you were all part of a big Fossil family. Staff is very nice, putting customers first. Very fun work experience and a lot of productive responsibilities. At Fossil, there is a ton of product knowledge. I was trying to out do my co-workers and memorize all the products. Best first job by far!
Fossil is a well rounded job opportunity
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Pottstown, PAJanuary 28, 2014
I have worked with Fossil for almost four years. I started out as a Third key, and was promoted to an Assistant store manager. A typical day would be opening and closing registers, understanding what needs to be done during that day. We have hourly sales and key performance goals along with daily, monthly and quarterly goals. I help manage a team of – more... 15-25 associates at all times, sometimes more during busy months. – less
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I really like working for Fossil for the amount of time i worked for them. It was a fun place and they were super nice to everyone. You could tell that they loved working for the company. Very outgoing and their minds stayed on their customers and making sure they had a great experience while shopping.

About Fossil

Fossil is a global retailer specialising in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At – Read more