Fossil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive and fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pottstown, PAFebruary 17, 2014
Typically customers come into Fossil wanting to know sales and information on the various luxury watches and leather bags sold at Fossil. Sales associates have been trained in sizing watches and changing the batteries within watches. In addition, sales associates are trained in the overall knowledge of leather goods sold in Fossil. My co-workers are – more... very friendly and everyone works as a team to meet sales goals. The hardest part of the job would probably meeting sales goals after holidays because most customers have already done most of their shopping for the season and will not shop until the next season or holiday. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers needs – less
Fun place to work
Concession Supervisor (Current Employee), Northampton, ENGFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: love what i do
Learning all about the new product's that are coming on to the market , building a good friendship with co-workers and host store
hitting all KPI'S required ,
The most important part of my job in makeing sure i give 100% customer service and matching the right prouct to the right person
Store Manager (Former Employee), Charleston, South CarolinaFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: 50% discount (all the time) 70% once a month
Cons: short breaks
Open new boxes place product and straighten up store. then registers. Sell fossil products (easy sell themselves)
sell high end watches (harder but still easy)
purses, wallets, belts, sunglasses (hardest yet the brand is good)

North Charleston Store manager was amazing
Great starter job with wonderful employers
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Seattle Premium OutletFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: works around schedule
Cons: short shifts
The most important skill learned from Fossil was working with a diverse costumer base. My co-workers were wonderful and very helpful when trying to learn the ins and outs of the business.
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 29, 2014
Great company awesome discount great hours, amazing customers, management wasnt the best but workable overall fun place to work.
Such an amazing job!
WATCH SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Livermore, CAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: staff, products, watches, jewelry, bags, music, clothing
Cons: not enough space, stuffy
Fossil's made the work environment feel as if you were all part of a big Fossil family. Staff is very nice, putting customers first. Very fun work experience and a lot of productive responsibilities. At Fossil, there is a ton of product knowledge. I was trying to out do my co-workers and memorize all the products. Best first job by far!
Fossil is a well rounded job opportunity
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Pottstown, PAJanuary 28, 2014
I have worked with Fossil for almost four years. I started out as a Third key, and was promoted to an Assistant store manager. A typical day would be opening and closing registers, understanding what needs to be done during that day. We have hourly sales and key performance goals along with daily, monthly and quarterly goals. I help manage a team of – more... 15-25 associates at all times, sometimes more during busy months. – less
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Nashville, TNJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
I really like working for Fossil for the amount of time i worked for them. It was a fun place and they were super nice to everyone. You could tell that they loved working for the company. Very outgoing and their minds stayed on their customers and making sure they had a great experience while shopping.
Inspiring and motivating part-time job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), ENGJanuary 19, 2014
Great benefits, Helpful and genuinely caring team/management, lots of training which really helps boost your sales and how you approach your work ,the shop is always full of energy and the environment is brilliant.
Productive and fun
Senior Territory Account Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2014
great plave to work with great advancement opportunities.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: paid lunch breaks
Cons: hours are cut if the store does not make sales goals
Typically customers come into Fossil wanting to know sales and information on the various luxury watches and leather bags sold at Fossil. Sales associates have been trained in sizing watches and changing the batteries within watches. In addition, sales associates are trained in the overall knowledge of leather goods sold in Fossil. My co-workers are – more... very friendly and everyone works as a team to meet sales goals. The hardest part of the job would probably meeting sales goals after holidays because most customers have already done most of their shopping for the season and will not shop until the next season or holiday. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting the customers needs. – less
Sales, sales and sales.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Union SquareJanuary 8, 2014
If you love fashion, this is the place to work. Vintage look and up-beat people from your co-workers to your customers.
good company
SAP HRIS Project Manager (Current Employee), Hong KongJanuary 5, 2014
Fossil, Inc. is an American designer and manufacturer of clothing and accessories, primarily watches and jewelry, but also sunglasses, wallets, handbags, belts, shoes and clothing, based in Richardson, Texas, United States. Their brands include Fossil, Relic, Abacus, Michele Watch, Skagen,[5] and Zodiac Watches.

Fossil also makes watches for brands – more... such as Adidas, Emporio Armani, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Kors, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Burberry, DKNY, Diesel and Armani Exchange. – less
Cannot express the joy Fossil gave me.
Key Holder (Former Employee), Dedham, MADecember 28, 2013
Pros: the people, place, and product.
Cons: holiday hours (as to be expected in a retail environment)
Fossil changed my life, it made me realize I am, in fact, a people person. Work here, give it a try.
great product and prices along with employees
Stocker (Former Employee), Foley, ALNovember 29, 2013
Pros: my co-workers
Cons: part time work
I enjoyed working there all together. Its a great place to meet new people and enjoy what you do. I executed the basic duties of the shipping and receiving. I learned a lot while working there. I was in charge of opening boxes, de-trashing product, properly pricing and putting away.
Productive fun work enviornment.
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee), Camarillo, CANovember 5, 2013
Pros: posative, fun work enviornment.
Cons: on feet all day, late night shifts, work weekends.
- Opening and closing procedures.
- Merchandising
- Interacting with customers.
- Coaching and training team, to improve on individual KPI's.
- Conference calls, floor-sets, and markdowns.
- Analyze the business, and come up with an action plans for the store to meet KPI goals.
Great location and store
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Carlsbad, CANovember 3, 2013
Pros: discount
Cons: short break
Learned a lot about customer service. Coworkers are really friendly!
Good environment
Manager (Current Employee), Township of Jackson, NJOctober 20, 2013
Typical day includes talking to potential customers and ensuring that each person that walks through the door is given a radical customer experience. Great product and great co workers.
Very fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 14, 2013
Days went by fast environment was very entergetic and fun to be in. Manager at the time I was working was very flustered all the time and we mostly relied on the assistant managers.
Fossil
Sales associate/ visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 8, 2013
Working at Fossil was great. A typical day entailed us visually and physically setting up the store as we prepared for the re-launch of the store and its bigger location. We'd all come together as a team to talk, work and train one another on new apparel and merchandise. My co- workers were amazing, talkative, and lively. Getting to know them was a – more... great experience and one that I will never forget. Management was really bias, however. They picked our core staff based upon "looks" as opposed to knowledge of the brand and or work ethic. What was my most enjoyable part of the job? The most enjoyable part of the day would have to be working, learning the brand and establishing a connection with my co-workers. – less

About Fossil

Fossil is a global retailer specialising in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At – Read more