Fossil

Fossil Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A Partial Experince
Management (Former Employee), CookstownSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: challenging work, opportunity to grow, lots of business tools
Cons: bad management, favouritism, poor work ethic
Job was great, work was challenging and there was tons of opportunity to grow. Unfortunately the management is composed of a younger generation who have become very 'cliquey' making new associates feel unwelcome. Many co-workers were dissatisfied with their positions in the store. Over all the company was great, but the work environment was poor.
No advancement
Store Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, AlbertaJuly 28, 2014
Very stressful environment, demands are high to produce. District Manager is not able to do her job.
good people, technologically deficient infrastructure
Store Manager (Current Employee), VancouverMay 13, 2014
execute the plans provided, hands on, not too challenging.
the people are the best part.
Nice
Représentante à la vente (Current Employee), MontrealApril 16, 2014
It can be slow but the employees are amazing to work with. i learned to get what customers need most and sell them quality things. it can be quite challenging, but they give you all the tools to make it
Great people pace and product
performance (Former Employee), burlingtonMarch 26, 2014
Pros: learning
Cons: advancement
Great place to learn the dynamics of how the business works and a way to take skills and apply to future business.
Great Atmosphere in a small location but hardly any hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: no hours
I like the culture that was present at Fossil but I need more hours and I am a really good sales associate with lots of experience but they over hired and as a result I am getting less shifts.
ENJOYABLE COMPANY TO WORK WITH
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Milton, ONDecember 15, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: minimum salary
It is a high demand occupation where it ‘s important for the company to give the best customer services to their clients as well as making the sales, it come with some pressure but it is a motivational pressure for the workers as well as for me, in my opinion is an enjoyable environment to work, coworkers are competitive but in a healthy manner in which – more... brings up sales and commodity between the workers as well as for the head office. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Sales associate (Current Employee), Burlington, ONJune 11, 2013
Open the store, make sure everything is neatly organized, greet and give the customers a radical customer experience.
Productive and fun workplace.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Kitchener, ONMay 28, 2013
Pros: you get to try on all of the watches and jewelery.
Cons: when the store isn't busy, get a mop.
Great team building.
Teamwork is key.
It is a great place to work, the mangers are fun and understanding with students.
Review
Sales Associate (Former Employee), CrossIron Mills Balsac,ABAugust 9, 2012
Everyday is an interesting day, to meet different types of customers, different attitude/mood.I learned how to interact with all the customers/co-workers specially the management team.
The hardest part of the job is when the Company hired new Store Manager.
The most enjoyable for my job is when you see you make the customer happy and satisfied and assist/helped – more... them to the best I can. – less
Horrible
SM (Current Employee), NJSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: dress code
Cons: everything else
Instability, lack of growth, unauthentic people. Minimal pay
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Ann Arbor, MISeptember 3, 2014
Great place to work while being in school. The pay is low but co-workers are wonderful people to be around.
Fun coworkers and atmosphere
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), West Des Moines, IASeptember 3, 2014
The most enjoyable part of this job was the people, however it was also the most challenging part of the job as well, because when you are recruiting and interviewing potential associates, you want them to fit well into the team.
Fun and loving workplace.I have learned that team work will make the work easier and lighter with a helping hands.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAAugust 31, 2014
Working at fossil gave me a lot of improvements as individual.To be on top is not always a competition .Teamwork will help you to become strong and confident.You are not just on the sales floor to make a sale but also to get connected to the people.I learned to be selfless,passionate and caring.Fossil is a friendly environment where coctumers satisfaction – more... always the first priority. – less
Fun, laid back workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Michigan City, INAugust 29, 2014
Learner how to take out and put in watch batteries, also learned how to add or subtract links from watches. Loved the co-workers & management.
Safety Coordinator (Former Employee), Chesterfield, VAAugust 28, 2014
management is great, Job is challenging and people are wonderful to work with.
I really enjoyed my time here.
Sr. Art Director (Former Employee), Richardson, TXAugust 21, 2014
Did a lot of design, illustration and working with different groups within the company. It allowed me to learn a great deal.
Work is work
Sales Associate Part-Time (Former Employee), Danbury, CTAugust 12, 2014
it was slow pace not a lot of traffic. I learn how to work under pressure by making my sales no matter how bad the traffic was that came into the store. I love being a sales associate being about to sell something you enjoy and love makes the job enjoyable.
Culture for selling
Store Manager (Former Employee), Tulalip, WAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: benefits program
Overall great company. Learned many skills pertaining to business analysis and acumen. The best part of the job for me was training and developing my team for success. The hardest part of the job was lack of support from higher ups. Day to day operations included payroll, daily planners, selling and motivating the team.
Overworked, underpaid and unappreciated
General Store Manager (Former Employee), Milpitas, CAAugust 7, 2014
Is is sad to write a review for this company as when I first started with Fossil is was a wonderful place to work and was a company that stood for its core values. Upon corporate management change in 2012 many of the long standing employees with this company began to leave and inexperienced, undeserving people stepped into those roles causing a ripple – more... effect that threw this company down the tube. Horrible upper management and unreachable expectations are now placed on store level employees because of bad business decisions made from the corporate level. There are members of upper management that have no business being in the positions they are in and should be replaced with those who can do their job properly and go back to the way Fossil was run several years ago. This is probably why they are in the middle of several court investigations and a decline in business and product quality. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Fossil

Fossil is a global retailer specialising in the design, innovation, and marketing of fashion lifestyle and accessory products. At – Read more