- Create designs and documentation to facilitate manufacture of products including drawings, bills of material, and material specifications.
- Fully developed designer capable of working with minimal direction.
- Assist in the development and mentoring of less senior personnel.
- Assist the engineer in design of mechanical oilfield equipment.
- Work independently with engineers in developing layouts.
- Create detailed engineering drawings for release to fabrication.
- Interface with engineers and other designers in a team environment.
- Check work of others for accuracy, tolerances, as well as the applicability of the design.
- Must possess basic knowledge of manufacturing capabilities.
- 5+ years’ experience in design of oilfield equipment.
- Required 3-D design experience with Solid Works
- Required 2-D design experience with AutoCAD
- Knowledge of industry related codes and standards.
- A working knowledge of drilling operations is a plus.
- Experience with hydraulic systems is a plus
Indeed - 20 months ago
Quinn's Energy Group of Companies
Red Deer, AB
- 30+ days ago