The applicant should display a positive and proactive attitude, strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask and be a strong communicator, both paper and over the phone, as he or she will frequently deal with higher levels of management.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Prepare and process invoices, AP & AR
- Successfully and accurately record transactions in Navision accounting system
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Recognize and resolve discrepancy orders.
- Generate and file invoices and credit memos/purchase returns
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Must have Microsoft Office, accounting systems, spreadsheet knowledge
- Experience working under SOX compliance controls
- Must have previous experience with high volume invoicing
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and multi-task on a regular basis
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines
- Willing and able to learn new job functions quickly
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- 3 – 5 years accounts payable/accounts receivable experience
Indeed - 10 months ago