Pros: good work enverolment
• Provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction through effective call handling.
• Respond to emergency calls, provide and obtain information in accordance with established emergency procedures – Initiate work order for immediate action/dispatch.
• Utilize multiple software/applications such as SAP, Microsoft Outlook to fulfill customer requests e.g. duplicate statements, reference letters, billing history, meter read schedule.
• Handle FortisBC Customer Service’s general inbox with customer’s inquiries and requests.
• Provide support to marketing initiatives via email and perform data entry on rebates and credits.
• Process refunds, credit balance write offs in SAP, Provide administrative support and perform billing related activities.
• Process Pre-Authorized Payment Plan forms for withdrawal on customers bank accounts.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.