Fortem

Fortem Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A great team
Manager (Current Employee), Montreal, QCMarch 26, 2013
Pros: great team, game nights, opportunities to travel
Cons: typical start-up growing pains, e.g. tight budgets
Not as fun as working for a game company, but more meaningful since our software can help save lives and catch criminals.

Fortem is still small (20-something employees) and growing fast so there's a lot of work for everyone and strong opportunities for advancement. Sometimes things are disorganized... especially when lots of new projects start around – more... the same time. An experienced project manager recently joined, which should help.

Some of the management is very experienced, some others are younger or less experienced but show strong potential and good judgement.

The developers are outstanding. They value quality and have a strong team spirit. We really need to hire more developers, but it's tough given the critical nature of the software we are building, we can't afford to compromise on quality and we don't want to work with jerks. – less
Dynamic and high growth environment
Sales Executive (Current Employee), MontrĂ©al, CanadaMarch 25, 2013
Pros: open communications; highly interactive environment; growth
The company develops leading-edge 3D technology in a high growth and very stimulating environment.

A typical day at work will take you around the world, developing solutions and applications for customers on all continents and interacting with highly motivated and skilled individuals.

Variety and out-of-the-box creative thinking are the most enjoyable – more... parts of the job as you stretch the limits to define new ways of doing things.

The work environment is inclusive and based on sharing, repsect and cooperation among all coworkers. – less

About Fortem

Fortem develops advanced security technologies to improve public safety and private security. Fortem’s Omnipresence – Read more