Fortem is looking for a User Interaction professional to join the team on a part-time basis. This individual will work under the direction of the Senior UX Designer and will help improve the Omnipresence 3D security integration software, already adopted by public safety and defense organizations worldwide, to make it even faster, easier and more efficient at managing complex security situations to protect citizens, personnel and valuable assets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful individual will be able to:
- Rapidly understand a complex product using the current Interaction Concept (Layout and main flows) documents.
- Create detailed design documents based on interaction concept documents.
- Perform additional Tasks, as required, such as:
- Plan user research activities and analyze the results
- Create Icons and Graphic Design as required.
- Knowledge of the “User Centered Design” and “Human Computer Interaction” processes and principles and their main milestones.
- Proven ability to create Persona description, User stories, Task analysis.
- Portfolio of relevant examples of interaction designs.
*Note: This is not a Graphic Designer position.
Please note, applications without portfolios will not be considered.