Fortem is looking for talented .NET Developers who want to be part of an exceptional team, work on a really cool application and make positive, game changing contributions to public safety. Fortem is successfully expanding globally, and this is an exciting time to be a part of the team.
Your main focus will be server-side development and you will work on a distributed system that connects to numerous external systems and provides information directly to the client-side software.
In this role, you will participate in the improvement of the architecture and implementation of the system components; Integrate with new security systems via API/SDK and Design & implement components to make the system more flexible and robust
What’s in it for you?
- Offices situated in the Old-Port, just a few minutes away from the Place d’Armes metro station.
- A casual, friendly, stimulating and rewarding work environment that encourages increase in knowledge and skill set improvement.
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and group benefits package
- Frequent company sponsored social events/activities.
- 40 hour work week
- Software Engineering best practices
The selected candidates are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Passion for software development and an eagerness to learn
- An interest in distributed software architecture
- A team player and has the ability to work efficiently when faced with complex problems
- Takes initiative, has good communication skills and is open to learning new tools and technologies
Experiences and useful abilities
- Programming of parallel and/or distributed systems
- Network programming
- Integration with services or external systems via an API or SDK
- Good understanding of the .NET environment