Fortem is a thriving start-up that specializes in physical security software. Our flagship product, Omnipresence 3D, integrates different kinds of security equipment such as video cameras, door access control and geographical databases in a 3D interface to improve situational awareness and efficiency of emergency situations.
As a Client Developer, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and supportive team environment that allows for hands-on experimentation with rapid feedback.
We are searching for an exceptional Software developer who is interested in taking their career to another level.
- Resolve challenging problems particular to the security industry using C++ and Qt
- Actively participating in the design and implementation of new functionalities,specifically in 2D geo-localization and the fusion of geographic data in a 3D environment
- Continuous improvement of the usability and performance of our solution
- Continuous improvement of the architecture and system components to optimize the CPU, memory and network
- Work with UX and server teams to create an efficient and feature-complete application.
The ideal candidates are expected to demonstrate the following:
- Good understanding of C++
- Be a team player and has the ability to work efficiently when faced with complex problems
- Passion for software development and eager to learn
Experience and useful abilities:
- Experience in geo-localization
Salary : 50-90K (according to experience)
Fortem is centrally located in Montreal’s Old port and has a dynamic, start up culture that encourages the research & delivery of innovative solutions. We have a casual, yet technically challenging and stimulating atmosphere within our scrum teams. We offer Flex-time schedules, competitive compensation packages and health benefits, as well as regular company sponsored social activities such as happy hours and game nights.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, please be advised that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.