Fort McKay First Nation Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work a look
Office Employee (Former Employee) –  Fort Mackay, AB30 October 2015
Carpool vehicles for free transportation to and from work. Pot lucks and events. Gym in the building. Small friendly community. Opportunity to advance and learn new skills.
Fun and Diverse Place to Work
Receptionist/Bookings Agent - Temp FT (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, AB10 May 2013
My typical workday was to make a trip down to the band office and collect any mail for my department. Distribute the mail. Check my email. Answer any phone calls. Keep a list of all persons present. Make a trip to town for any groceries needed for that day. Create cheque runs for people that attended meetings and date and time stamped all invoices. Booked travel arrangements, filled out paperwork for travel arrangements. Received signatures from the required personnel for invoices. Made copies of those invoices to keep for files. Implanted a system in the office of trips to the band office. Received signatures from payees of the company that were picking up their cheques. Took meeting minutes. Planned events, picked up food/catering. Delivered express mail to greyhound for shipping. Did groceries.

I didn't meet everyone because I was a temp and I wasn't introduced to anyone except the management and the people in my department. But I learned to introduce myself to those I met they in turn shared their experiences with me. I enjoyed every part of my job. The hardest part of my job was trying to understand what people were saying on the phone. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people who would share their experiences about the past and their lives with me.
Provided Carpool, On site Gym, Free Lunch, Did Groceries