Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following
- Effective execution of company policies and procedures relating to QA/QC management (including but not limited to, safety and ethics)
- Works with and sometimes directs others in QA/QC regarding implementation and support of Supply Management programs and procedures.
- Works with project personnel to plan and support QA/QC execution for the project. Coordinates with Project Management, Construction Management.
- Review of Welder/Welding operator qualifications
- Ensures that WPS's meet work scope requirements and are qualified in accordance with ASME Section IX and Regulatory Authority requirements.
- Maintain detailed written records concerning welding procedures, materials, quality, and instruction to contractors, daily reports and inspection tests made.
- Inspect and assure welder operators use correct materials for specified work and that their work meets tolerances, specifications and drawings
- Inspection as per the approved ITP
- Visual examination on completed welds for any defects
- Arrange NDE requirements for the completed welds
- Review of NDE reports and PWHT charts
- Perform other QA/QC related duties.
- CWB Level 2 / AWS/ CSWIP- 3.1
- Knowledge of NDT methods
- Knowledge of ASME B31.3, codes .
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skill.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Team players with excellent team building skills
What do we offer
1. Competitive wage and benefit. RRSP options available.
2. LOA in Fort McMurray or Company Accommodation.
3. Engineering and technical training will bring you the opportunities learning more, practicing more and rewarding yourself with greater future.
Please mention the job reference "QA-004" in your application.
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard