Energetic, strong leader needed. You will be expected to lead by example, build relationships with employees, show collaboration, enforce company policies and be accountable to meeting plant-wide production targets and quality standards.
As a Production Supervisor your primary responsibility is to direct the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiency, waste, safety and productivity. In addition, you will maintain production performance standards, support on-going development and training for employees and work towards aligning the organization to achieve standards.
The position is responsible for managing unionized production staff on their assigned shift, including discipline, safety and all other related activities. Strong interpersonal skills and a commitment to excelling as a Supervisor and demonstrating leadership.
Interested candidates will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- demonstrated leadership skills and strong interpersonal skills
- minimum of College diploma in Industrial Engineering/Management (Business or related area)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- demonstrated ability to motivate people, meet quality standards and find solutions to problems
- must be able to distinguish colors to meet quality and customer standards
- shift rotation required.
We focus on developing 'Lean' solutions so the ability to demonstrate problem solving skills related to waste elimination, production issues, personnel matters and demonstrate the ability to meet and exceed goals is key.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.