FormaShape of Kelowna, BC manufactures fiberglass composite products that include water slide components, architectural products fascia, signage products, and other large fiberglass applications.
WANTED: INVENTORY/ACCOUNTING CLERK (FULL_TIME)
Opening for an Accounting Clerk with previous experience in Inventory. The position will also provide accounts payable support and light reception duties. The position requires and energetic person that is detail oriented, self-motived and solutions oriented. You should have good people skills and a high tolerance level for disruptive environments.
- Enter daily goods received into inventory database
- Enter daily Issues/Returns to update inventory levels.
- Adjust inventory for returns and write-offs.
- Perform monthly inventory count.
- Perform allocation entries for inventory.
- Reconcile inventory to inventory trial balance.
- Assist in providing reports for inventory data requests.
- Match released receipts to invoices in preparation for vouchering.
- Assist with coding invoices to prepare for vouchering.
- Verify monthly vendor statements for accuracy of outstanding amounts.
- Maintain payables and inventory files, reports and records.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent data entry skills with a high level of accuracy.
- Solid work experience in both inventory management and purchasing.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting software systems.
- Excellent computer skills in Excel.
- Manufacturing and inventory accounting knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working as a team player.
- Follows up consistently on pending tasks.
Application closing date is June 21, 2013.
Include your cover letter and resume in your application with “Inventory” in the subject line of your email and send it by email.
Only candidates considered for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this position!